• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Fractional Gold Plus Various Silver incl. Spot Price w/Hallmarks PRICES REDUCED

Arganto

Gold

- 2001 1/20 (1.555g) .9999 Australian Gold Nugget. Not removed from sealed coin holder since I bought it, looks to be in fantastic condition (what can be seen on the obverse is lint trapped in the flip, not a scratch). Cheaper than a dealer's choice example at £98 £95

- 2005 1/25 (1.244g) .9999 "The Australian Gold Nugget" proof issue. Not removed from sealed coin holder since I bought it, looks to be in fantastic condition. These don't some up very often. £80 SOLD

- 2012 0.5 gram .9999 Australian Kangaroo Miniature Gold Coin. In it's original capsule/card/sealed plastic. A lovely little collectable. £36 SOLD

- 1990 1/25 (1.244g) .999 "150th Anniversary of the Penny Black" Isle of Man issue. Queen Victoria on the reverse, what's not to like? Cheap fractional pure gold at £70 £68 

OFFER:- Buy both the 1/20 Australian Nugget and 1/25 Isle of Man coin and I will cover the cost of special delivery. 

Silver

- Goddess Europa 1 oz .9999 Tokelau issue. £26.50

- Atlantis Mint poured 1 oz .999. There are 5x 1 oz bar shape and 1x 1 oz eagle head. Lovely pieces, I heard that Atlantis Mint have stopped trading so these may be quite collectable. £30 £28.50 each or take all six for £168

- John Pinches medals 20g .925 (hallmarked). There are three of these (sold as bullion). £11.29 £11 each which is approximately the current spot price value of the silver in them. 

- Swedish minted commemorative rounds/medals, total 90g .830 (hallmarked). I'm selling these as a lot as the individual weights are +/- .2g from 18g. £45 £44 which is approximately the current spot price for the silver in them. 

- 71g of .925 miniature ingots which are approximately 1g each. Some are marked .925 but some are not. I bought these from a reputable forum member. £40 £39 which is approximately the spot price for the silver in them.

OFFER:- Purchase all of the spot price silver for £120 delivered special delivery. That's 3x .925 medals, 5x .830 medals and the .925 ingots.

OFFER:- Purchase ALL the silver for £315 delivered special delivery.

All plus post of the buyer's choice unless stated otherwise.

Pictures are below, please scroll down. Thanks for looking.

11 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

but having to cancel this further to the PM discussion. 

The 1/20 and 1/25 are in sealed holders/flips. The 1/20 is a bullion coin but shows no signs of being handled and there is no toning on the coin. There is a tiny curly hair caught in under the plastic but the coin looks good under a loupe. These are priced similarly on a bullion dealers site but they are 'dealer's choice' and will be treated as bullion. 

The 1/25 is a proof issue coin and looks great, but it is priced as bullion. The 1/25 nugget series was low mintage and commands a much higher price in OEM packaging, if and when they come up for sale. 

• Arganto changed the title to Fractional Gold Plus Various Silver PRICES REDUCED
  • Arganto changed the title to Fractional Gold Plus Various Silver incl. Spot Price w/Hallmarks PRICES REDUCED
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived