• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Coin capsules, bar capsules, tubes, banknote sleeves etc

I have for sale a large collection of coin capsules, tubes and more.

Postage for tubes is £2.50. Postage for capsules is £1.

First up some coin tubes. How many in a tube??? No coins included!

• Royal Mint 25 1oz silver coin tubes (grey or yellow lid) for £2.50 each
  • Other mint branded ones including Perth Mint 1oz silver, dragon bar, Krugerrand, Austrian Mint, or Royal Canadian Mint (Maples or superman) for 20 or 25 coins are £2 each 
  • Non-branded or smaller diameter ones for £1 each

TUBE DEAL: buy any 10 tubes for free postage.

New coin capsules. I have a wide variety of sizes available from 14mm up to 42mm. These are 30p each.

Deep 39mm 2oz capsules for Queen's beasts or Tudor beasts are 60p each

1oz silver bar capsules (suitable for many 1oz bars but not ideal fit for dragon bars) are 60p each

Also plenty of used capsules. If keeping the coin protected is your only concern these are for you at only 5p each. Note they may (very likely) be scratched but are not severely damaged. Many sizes available.

Banknote sleeves - these are perfect for keeping banknotes or gold notes, postcards etc in good condition or for display. Price for these is 6p per sleeve or £4 for 100.

I have 3 sizes available but can get any size in that you may require (may depend on volume required but try me :D )

• 85mm x 145mm
  • 85mm x 155mm
  • 68mm x 152mm (for Goldbacks 1, 5 and 10s, and KaratBar 1/10g notes.)

These unbranded "Medallion" tubes are £1 each

20221129_135918.jpg

Capsules - loads of different sizes available from 30p each

20221129_135819.jpg

Banknote sleeves from 4p per sleeve for 100 or 6p each

20221129_135728.jpg

Branded (£2 to £2.50 each) and small tubes (£1 each)

20221129_135535.jpg

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Very nice! I'll have to come back to this when I need some capsules. Don't suppose you have any tubes which fit various 1oz coins in capsules? 

No, don't have any bigger diameter ones - I think these hold 40mm coins or maybe 41mm but not capsules

Good morning sir, please can I get 6 x 27mm (1/2 oz Brit) and 6 x 33mm (1oz Brit) capsules please or do you have those foam inserts for smaller coins in the full size capsules?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

On 10/12/2022 at 08:04, Gruff said:

Good morning sir, please can I get 6 x 27mm (1/2 oz Brit) and 6 x 33mm (1oz Brit) capsules please or do you have those foam inserts for smaller coins in the full size capsules?

Sorry for the delay - I had a look and thought I had a good selection but I don't have these sizes. Closest I can get is 28mm and 35mm. I have one or two foam rings but not 12 unfortunately. Sorry :(

4 hours ago, arphethean said:

Sorry for the delay - I had a look and thought I had a good selection but I don't have these sizes. Closest I can get is 28mm and 35mm. I have one or two foam rings but not 12 unfortunately. Sorry :(

No bother sir. In that case can I please get a single:

• Royal Mint 25 1oz silver coin tubes (grey or yellow lid) for £2.50 each

Grey lid if you have. Thanks

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

4 hours ago, Jvc2858 said:

Hi 

Do you have any bar capsule to fit RM 10oz 3 graces silver bars, also any tube for crown and half crown size coins? 

Thanks 🙏

J

Yes, yes and yes. Only 1 halfcrown tube mind and it is used but will do the job. How many of each would you like? 

Archived