• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2016 Reverse Proof Kilo Libertad

Colnago

Howdy Compadres,

Tonight I have for you a stunning lump of brutally low mintage reverse proof Silver Kilo Libertad..  

Its a 2016 & was purchased from an esteemed member of the forum.. 

Hopefully my pics can do it justice, it’s in storage but can get more pics on request. I’m only testing the water as I’m aware everyone is brassic from aul juggalugs new sovereigns, so will only leave up for the weekend..

Price is £1250 delivered SD, would prefer a straight sale but can do part trade for gold.

D4641DEA-80D3-4098-9ED8-7F5E32C6CAEC.jpeg

37243DE4-AE7E-4E6E-905C-F4AFFB4D1AEE.jpeg

DA835925-85EF-4CE0-A57E-974D3F4423AF.jpeg

3640F335-8FF4-4302-A2B8-AF4D3FB7509C.jpeg

8D570E9E-6128-475F-AC3C-19E46525057F.jpeg

1431D930-CE0C-4483-99EB-ED1575E3D44C.jpeg

532F67F9-EECB-4243-B443-9FE3F49318BF.jpeg

DE44BC4E-A708-4F9F-828C-D1A3EA5591BC.jpeg

Yeah agreed that's a beauty 😍 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Morning folks…

There have been a few punters wanting to purchase this baby & ship it to the US on another PM group. They can’t believe it’s this price.. 

Its a stunning piece & only selling to fund the new Sovs, but my Kilo Rev Proof Lib is way more stunning.

So it’s being withdrawn.. Maybe I will put it up for sale again when the silver spot price eventually rockets, it certainly won’t be this price though. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived