• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Thoughts on this Jody Clark design? I have no clue who minted this, but saw the image on ebay

Solachesis

3 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Should be Commonwealth Mint, first coin of a three coin series.

Not for me, maybe too modern Interpretation imo

Just checked their site, they list very few coins, I guess some were made in partnership with certain commemorative coin companies.

I saw another Jody Clark st George and the dragon and I didn't vibe with it at all, thought this was the better of the two by far 

1 hour ago, Solachesis said:

İnteresting St George and the Dragon rendition. I quite like it, but not at the prices people are selling them for! 

427702_4.jpg

Why not include a link to the page so members can find it quicker, form an opinion, and judge for themselves?

😎

Chards

15 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Why not include a link to the page so members can find it quicker, form an opinion, and judge for themselves?

😎

Well the question was on the design, which can be seen in said photo 😎 didn't think an eBay link would have given much more to work with, from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, tis just a 1oz silver coin. 

But ask and thou shalt receive https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134304709998?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=cwA5eoJdRuS&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=z1wqlu01szc&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY 

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

😎

Don’t bother, it’s awful!🤔🫣👿

2 hours ago, Solachesis said:

Well the question was on the design, which can be seen in said photo 😎 didn't think an eBay link would have given much more to work with, from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, tis just a 1oz silver coin. 

But ask and thou shalt receive https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134304709998?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=cwA5eoJdRuS&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=z1wqlu01szc&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY 

There are some bits you have missed out on:

2022 Ascension Island 

Year:    2021 Country/Region of Manufacture:    Niue

Contradictory?

“Comes direct from the mint” Which one?

You are right about the price!

The design is OK, IMO.

😎

Chards

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I've posted this photo before, but on the theme of dragons - I think most of these designs are pretty good.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the Tudor Beasts coin designs look like for the two coins in the series that will feature a dragon.

I think the QB dragon is fab, and I love the 2018 Two Dragons design too.

_20200705_105921.JPG