• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Flash Auction - Perth Mint 1/10th Oz Gold 2012 Lunar Year of the Dragon

jackflash123

1/10th oz Gold 2012 Lunar Year of the Dragon

For auction, a bullion grade 2012 1/10oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon supplied in a flip. Reverse is in very good condition. Obverse has some scratches on Queens Portrait.

Starting Bid: £150

Minimum increments: £1.50 If a bid does not meet the minimum increment it will be invalid, and the previous bid will be the current highest bid. There are no maximum increments. Please add postage on top of your winning bid.

Shipping: UK buyers only please and RMSD ONLY, winner pays postage costs. This coin will be posted on Thursday 6th October.

LOCAL BIDDERS TO MY POSTCODE MAY COLLECT IN PERSON. West Yorkshire Area.

Auction Ends: TOMORROW Wednesday 5th October 8pm - If I’m not able to be present then the winner will be the highest bidder who meets the minimum incremental increase closest to the end time without going past 8pm.

If I am present then the auction will have a soft close and I will make 3 final calls at the end time. If my calls are interrupted with a bid then I will make 3 more final calls until no more bids are received. The auction will end with me writing SOLD and the hammer 🔨  will drop.

HAPPY BIDDING…

96C32273-1D8D-42E6-B232-88D826060C7B.thumb.jpeg.6725cfc75218d4435484914c118093f8.jpeg

F7625814-3648-4DE7-B8C9-9C68821D614B.thumb.jpeg.66a0b503d864d02b187a3f17e5e3cc85.jpeg

0ED93C88-0B57-41FD-B831-6C3F531B800B.thumb.jpeg.d79f52b77130204162ad9ae9eea68e19.jpeg

9D331A10-79D1-493E-B7A0-8C1391C97290.thumb.jpeg.17ae601f3031cb1a0ce86b3942ab6465.jpeg

61938E10-97F4-4BB4-9718-7DE46CBC8292.thumb.jpeg.8450752ccecf5da7516690030f96c6df.jpeg

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

6 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

£150 😃

Thanks for your bid 👍

1 minute ago, gji25 said:

£162 😀   uk pounds

Thanks for your bid good sir 👍

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, arphethean said:

£165

Thanks for your bid 👍

1 minute ago, TheLordOfRuin said:

£170

Thanks so much for your bid 👍 

1 hour ago, TheLordOfRuin said:

£178

Thanks for your bid 👍 

52 minutes ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

£179.50

Thanks so much for your bid 👍 

3 hours ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

£179.50

Is this not the highest bid £179.50 ?

3 hours ago, TheLordOfRuin said:

£178

Above this bid of £178 by @TheLordOfRuin?

32 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

32 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Oops. 

Was looking while working. 😂

34 minutes ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

Think I’m still in front. 😂 £179.50

Yes you're the current highest bidder 👍

24 minutes ago, James32 said:

Think I may have confused you when I quoted your bid to add the gif.

😅

Yes I think that's what happened lol 😆 

Current winning bid is £179.50 with less than 1 hour to go. I have to go to the bludy supermarket so I may not be around for a soft close at 8pm. Good luck to the winner 👍

3 minutes ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

Stop reminding everyone!! 😁

Lol my apologies 😅 

Archived