• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2005 Gold 22ct George and Dragon Sovereign Carded Ltd Edition 75k

jackflash123

Limited Edition 22 Carat 2005 Gold George and Dragon Sovereign

For auction today, a bullion grade 22 Carat 2005 George and Dragon Gold Sovereign supplied in a branded Royal Mint card. This coin is sold as bullion condition and I have never had it out of its card. Issued in a limited mintage of 75,000 coins. 

Starting Bid: £200

Minimum increments: £2.50 If a bid does not meet the minimum increment it will be invalid, and the previous bid will be the current highest bid. There are no maximum increments. Please add postage on top of your winning bid.

Shipping: UK buyers only please and RMSD ONLY, winner pays postage costs.

Shipping can be combined with other items from my listings. Due to Royal Mail strikes on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October this coin will be posted on Monday 3rd October. LOCAL BIDDERS TO MY POSTCODE MAY COLLECT IN PERSON.

Auction Ends: Sunday 2nd October 8pm - If I’m not able to be present then the winner will be the highest bidder who meets the minimum incremental increase closest to the end time without going past 8pm.

If I am present then the auction will have a soft close and I will make 3 final calls at the end time. If my calls are interrupted with a bid then I will make 3 more final calls until no more bids are received. The auction will end with me writing SOLD and the hammer 🔨  will drop.

HAPPY BIDDING…

81A1ED33-72F9-4763-916A-AB4DC0E77D15.thumb.jpeg.8cbe19cfabce5059f6263f6e783479a9.jpeg

E535BCB7-F8BC-4E37-8A38-C981D4F50B4D.thumb.jpeg.cf1b8119de13c8ad7966b71cdf13b6ed.jpeg

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

13 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'm alive...£365 assuming it's a full sovereign 😆 

Absolutely mate, definitely a full sovereign. I will stand by these items 💯 %

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

Inside joke lol

🤣 That's cool matey 😁

11 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Long auction time, will be quiet for a few days at this rate - £390

Yeah I priced it low and duration is based upon 2 factors - the postage strikes and allowing non-premium members an opportunity to bid 😁

Plus I didn't think it would climb so quickly but I should've known based on previous sovereign auctions 🙂

• jackflash123 changed the title to 2005 Gold 22ct George and Dragon Sovereign Carded Ltd Edition 75k

Less than 24 hours to go. Auction finishes 8pm Sunday evening

Less than 5 hours till hammer down 🔨 and @Orpster is winning this auction with a bid of £390.

20 mins left to run on this auction guys...

£392.50

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Final call guts

Going once

Going twice 

SOLD 

@Orpster wins this auction 

Archived