• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed New stackers journey into Ag

Tn21

TSF is a great community to be involved in and to encourage anyone new into stacking the following is on offer.

1oz Britannia coin + a Tube (so you can hopefully fill the tube one day) + postage 
£24.50 + £1 + £3.50

For £29.00 you will get a Silver bullion Britannia either 2020 or 2021 delivered in a tube, which is cheaper than getting a single oz of most bullion website.  The silver Britannia is one troy oz of Silver 999, a tube can contain 25 troy ounces of Silver Britannia's.  

Delivery will be 2nd class small parcel, which is included in the price however it is not insured if in the unlikely event the parcel gets lost. You can add a bit extra for other services such as signed for or Special delivery. 

Please do not ask:
for more than 1oz, 
the oz coin by itself,
movement on the price

If you are interested please do send me a message or comment here on the thread, you will have to bare with me on dispatch as i am not sure whether it will be popular or not here on TSF. Either way i will have to buy some packaging materials. 

25 packages (1oz silver Britannia + tube to store) available 

Bank transfer, no refunds, Bullion condition. 

18 available

On 28/09/2022 at 14:48, Tn21 said:

TSF is a great community to be involved in and to encourage anyone new into stacking the following is on offer.

1oz Britannia coin + a Tube (so you can hopefully fill the tube one day) + postage 
£24.50 + £1 + £3.50

For £29.00 you will get a Silver bullion Britannia either 2020 or 2021 delivered in a tube, which is cheaper than getting a single oz of most bullion website.  The silver Britannia is one troy oz of Silver 999, a tube can contain 25 troy ounces of Silver Britannia's.  

Delivery will be 2nd class small parcel, which is included in the price however it is not insured if in the unlikely event the parcel gets lost. You can add a bit extra for other services such as signed for or Special delivery. 

Please do not ask:
for more than 1oz, 
the oz coin by itself,
movement on the price

If you are interested please do send me a message or comment here on the thread, you will have to bare with me on dispatch as i am not sure whether it will be popular or not here on TSF. Either way i will have to buy some packaging materials. 

Great idea! 

15 hours ago, Mothballjim said:

Won’t take you long now you’ve started 🤩

No, I only got to look at the coin for a bit before handing it on to it's real owner, as we could only get one coin.
I got an empty tube for me for now, so I'll be looking out for bargain brits for both of us.
My son is not old enough to be allowed to buy on his own yet or go on forums, although he does enjoy watching Backyard Bullions channel on You Tube & seeing all the amazing coins he has (okay, maybe I watch too!)

He wants to collect a run of 1oz silver Britannias from 2010 to 2020 (as he now has 2021-3 with plans to continue it going forward) so he's saving for them next as most of his coins are 2022 so far.

He was a bit freaked out to get a coin not in a capsule though, as it's the first one he's seen arrive without one.
It's currently sat under his microscope so he can 'really see the details' & he has all his Royal Mint Invest Academy certs printed out & on the wall above his desk.
I think I have created a precious metals monster 🙂

1 hour ago, Essendie said:

No, I only got to look at the coin for a bit before handing it on to it's real owner, as we could only get one coin.
I got an empty tube for me for now, so I'll be looking out for bargain brits for both of us.
My son is not old enough to be allowed to buy on his own yet or go on forums, although he does enjoy watching Backyard Bullions channel on You Tube & seeing all the amazing coins he has (okay, maybe I watch too!)

He wants to collect a run of 1oz silver Britannias from 2010 to 2020 (as he now has 2021-3 with plans to continue it going forward) so he's saving for them next as most of his coins are 2022 so far.

He was a bit freaked out to get a coin not in a capsule though, as it's the first one he's seen arrive without one.
It's currently sat under his microscope so he can 'really see the details' & he has all his Royal Mint Invest Academy certs printed out & on the wall above his desk.
I think I have created a precious metals monster 🙂

Great to hear you’ve got your son into precious metals. Show him this video, it might help him in the future..

Thanks @Mothballjim.

We ended up watching a few of the videos - he has a Britannia, but really wants a Maple Leaf & a Kookaburra (which I have picked up on here to put in his Christmas stocking) so he really enjoyed them.
Also liked the video about other channels, I'll have to check them out too & see if they might suit him.

It's nice to find British channels which aren't all about US stuff & silver/gold channels that aren't talking about wild fantasies of a few ozs of silver suddenly being worth more than NASAs annual budget or required prepping for TEOTWAWKI.

4 hours ago, Essendie said:

Thanks @Mothballjim.

We ended up watching a few of the videos - he has a Britannia, but really wants a Maple Leaf & a Kookaburra (which I have picked up on here to put in his Christmas stocking) so he really enjoyed them.
Also liked the video about other channels, I'll have to check them out too & see if they might suit him.

It's nice to find British channels which aren't all about US stuff & silver/gold channels that aren't talking about wild fantasies of a few ozs of silver suddenly being worth more than NASAs annual budget or required prepping for TEOTWAWKI.

😂😂

On 28/09/2022 at 14:48, Tn21 said:

£24.50 + £1 + £3.50

Please do not ask:
for more than 1oz, 
the oz coin by itself,
movement on the price

18 available

Hey man! Is this still available please? :)

Archived