• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (G)oldies - open to offers

stackerp5

Items (now open to offers):

• 1779 Full Gold Guinea George III (4th portrait) in great condition, 7.7g fine gold. £630 + post.
  • NGC AU Details 1878 25 Pesetas Gold Coin Alfonso XII (2nd portrait), 7.254g fine gold. £393.20 + post.
  • Buy both for £930 with SD included until further notice. After that it will revert to £1010 posted SD.
  • If you win an auction item, shipping can be combined and/or discounted.

Payment method: Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends & Family.

Postage: At buyer's cost and risk. SD recommended. Due to my current location, postage can't be easily made. However, you will know tracking on the same day of purchase, espeecially if chosen SD, as you will be sent a picture of the packaged item in the SD envelope and I'll keep you updated throughout the process.

Coins: Minted between 1663 and 1814, the Guinea contains approximately 1/4oz of fine gold (8.4g of 22 carat gold). The name comes from the region of West Africa, where a lot of the gold used to make these coins was sourced from. Produced by The Tower Mint (now The Royal Mint), the Guinea marked the first time a coin was produced by machines instead of being hammered, being substituted by the Pound in 1816. King George III (1760-1820) is featured with a laureate head on the obverse of this coin. The reverse features a crowned shield of arms. The relief on this coin is good with details of the eye, cheek, nose and mouth distinguishable, with a visible laureate crown and hair on the obverse. The reverse is also detailed with few signs of wear. The coin only weighs 1/20th less than it used to when it was minted. No signs of cleaning, no signs of being ex-jewellery and also no signs of corrosion. (SOURCE 1, NUMISTA)

The 25 Pesetas coin also contains approximately 1/4oz of fine gold (8.06g of 0.900 gold). From 1869 to 2002, the Peseta was Spain's currency, and then it was replaced by the Euro. "Peseta" comes from the word "peça", meaning fraction. Produced by the Royal Mint of Spain in Madrid, this coin features Alfonso XII on the obverse, with his young head facing right; and the reverse features a Crowned Mantled Arms. Both sides of the coin contain Latin writing. The lustre and detail on this coin is something out of this world. With unknown mintage and such amazing appeal, this coin should be in most collections. If the grade is a deal-killer, I can send/include it's airtite capsule which was used before grading so you can remove it from the holder. (SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2NUMISTA) - NGC CERT LOOKUP: https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/6322323-002/NGCDetails/

Prices fixed unless sensible offers are made :)

20220605_024432.jpg.1592b246ce684b90e231131f4f822bf1.jpg

20220628_234642.jpg.9784b46be49150ceca658de3564be758.jpg

20220628_234651.jpg.a059b96b6f977d708e5b08083fa56ef6.jpg

551756106_25PAUDetails.png.2e25c5e0d62d1000754948b528da6b4f.png

1467319897_25PAUDetails2.png.546f8e08789eaa85cb34cc96b57e3fdc.png

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

8 hours ago, SlowFrog said:

Lovely coins, I'd have been tempted by Alfonso had it been "jewellery" rather than jewelry. Not sure I could enjoy it with that distracting me every time I take a look.. :lol:

Hahaha....that's the first thing that I saw too....UK and US, separated by a common language 😊

11 hours ago, SlowFrog said:

Lovely coins, I'd have been tempted by Alfonso had it been "jewellery" rather than jewelry. Not sure I could enjoy it with that distracting me every time I take a look.. :lol:

2 hours ago, Norskgeld said:

Hahaha....that's the first thing that I saw too....UK and US, separated by a common language 😊

It's really interesting how just a two letter difference impacts the sale for some customers! I can see your points :lol:

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

On 28/09/2022 at 10:30, SlowFrog said:

As far as I'm concerned, NGC did more to deface that coin that the jewellery did! 

If you'd like to buy it, I can send a ringed capsule for the coin so you can take it out of the NGC holder 🙂👍🏻

On 28/09/2022 at 10:30, SlowFrog said:

As far as I'm concerned, NGC did more to deface that coin that the jewellery did! 

It's actually sounds correct lol.

I say jewelry and think most people do.

What I don't say is juellllurrrrayyy 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Bump :) 

Insomnia madness!*

*Insomnia madness promotion ended.

Bump for these cheap stunners!

£930 posted SD for now until further notice.

• stackerp5 changed the title to (G)oldies - open to offers

Open to offers :)

Still available

• 2 weeks later...

Archived