• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 Double, Full, Half and Quarter Proof Sovereigns (All NGC: PF70 Ultra Cameo)

Darr3nG

1 x Incomplete 2022 Sovereign Five-coin Gold Proof Set (missing the 5-Sov!)

All graded PF-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC

5label.jpg.7aa8847d5f5828ba513dae7c8146e95c.jpg

£3,349 (including Royal Mail Special Delivery - fully insured over 2 x packages)

Individual prices have also been included. All plus post RMSD.

Comes with original Royal Mint packaging, outer box, CoA and presentation booklet included.

**Limited Edition Presentation: 700

Includes:

• The Double-Sovereign (15.976g) *Max Mintage: 1,310 - [£1650]
  • The Sovereign (7.98g) *Max Mintage: 13,040 - [£1000]
  • The Half-Sovereign (3.99g) *Max Mintage: 4,310 - [£500]
  • The Quarter-Sovereign (1.997g) *Max Mintage: 2310 - [£300]

4-5set.thumb.jpg.a47ba6cb4c7657e35b392773bc8778ec.jpg

Payment by Bank Transfer. UK preferred, but will post outside UK at buyer's risk and additional cost.

I will also accept a straight trade for 9 x 2022 Bullion Full Sovereigns (both parties sending RMSD).

1 x Complete 2022 Sovereign Four-Coin Gold Proof Set (all graded NGC PF70 UC) - DEAL AGREED

4label.jpg.fc2f71cb41fb88c27ba5f3bbb950ff4c.jpg

£3500 (including Royal Mail Special Delivery - fully insured over 2 x packages)

Comes with original Royal Mint packaging, outer box, CoA and presentation booklet included.

**Limited Edition Presentation: 500

4coins.jpg.05e7763a0ff77e228b9c2d604fc7f4c2.jpg

Update: Deal agreed for the 4-Coin Proof Set with Box and CoA. :)

I am still offering the same terms for another set of 4 x PF70 Coins (Double, Full, Half and Quarter Sov), but with a 5-Coin Presentation Box and CoA (5 Sov coin not included!)

Hope this makes sense - I'll amend the listing and add photos later.

• Darr3nG changed the title to 2022 Double, Full, Half and Quarter Proof Sovereigns (All NGC: PF70 Ultra Cameo)

I have received quite a few offers and messages, interested in individual coins, so I've updated the listing with the following prices:

• Double-Sov - £1650
  • Full Sov - £1000
  • Half Sov - £500
  • Quarter Sov - £300

All individual prices plus post.

Thanks

- Darren

29 minutes ago, James32 said:

@Colnago that double is near your previous bid?

Cheers @James32  But I’m more skint than the skintest man in the world at the moment…But I have a cunning plan, if some kind member would kindly buy the coins I have for sale at the chipmunks down prices I have on them then I’m back in the game & can make an offer on this lovely Double 🤩

2 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@CoinStruck were you after a double mate?  

and I know @Scootermuppet was looking for a 1/4 

I have Double Sov tastes and a 1/4 Sov budget! 🤭

If it was a FR, I’d be looking for things to flog right now to nab it… Thanks for the heads up though 🙂👍

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@CoinStruck were you after a double mate?  

and I know @Scootermuppet was looking for a 1/4 

Thanks Dave, I already have the double. 

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

Deal agreed on one of the "incomplete" Five-Coin Gold Proof sets.

I have a single remaining Incomplete 2022 Sovereign Five-Coin Gold Proof Set (missing the 5-Sov!) - All graded PF-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC

Last chance to grab this absolute bargain, containing the low mintage proof double and proof quarter sovereigns, and the even lower mintage complete 5-coin box presentation!

The coins are also available to purchase individually, at the listed prices. Thanks for all the offers, but I'm sticking to those prices :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived