• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables

Panda6Pack

Just when you thought you'd seen it all ...
from Today Ltd in South Korea 

🚩Available mid December

The Chess Crown Series 
1 oz Stackable 999 Silver 
(Please watch the video to understand it better).

Number One of Six 
♟️THE PAWN♟️

You will have the option to purchase this in its custom capsule OR collect eight pieces and build a crown with it's own large capsule. 

There will be six different pieces. King, Queen, Bishop, Knight, Rook and Pawn. 

Example for the crown: One each of King, Queen, Bishop, Rook and Kinght and Three Pawns. 

Again, please watch the video. 

🚩Price is very unpredictable right now as the Pound Sterling has lost value. Spot price is also unstable so please be aware of changes.
£42 give or take in custom capsule
...plus p&p of your choice. 

£328 give or take if you were to complete a crown (Eight Pawns)
...plus p&p of your choice. 

£12 give or take for the optional Crown Capsule 

ETA mid December

I'll do my best to get more info as it becomes available.

thumbnail_0478133001664186069 P.png

Chess Crown The pawn (5) S.png

Chess Crown The pawn (4) S.png

Chess Crown The pawn (6) S.png

Chess Crown The pawn (1) S.png

Chess Crown The pawn Case S.png

Chess Crown The pawn in the Case S.png

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• Panda6Pack changed the title to ✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables
1 hour ago, MintageSeller said:

So, is it 6 different sets? 

No. Six different pieces. The crown is technically a set which comprises of eight pieces. So there will be a need of doubles or triples (as the Example above). 

1 hour ago, MintageSeller said:

I will take 2, of everything to come that is between 1 and 2 ounce. Do not put me down for 1kg shields, as I may need to divorce my wife if so. I can not afford both. 

I will take 2. Cheers

....not to worry. I won't be a home wrecker, lol. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

7 hours ago, jcldn said:

Could I have the complete 8pcs crown and the crown capsule please 😁

...so eight pawns and the crown capsule?

6 hours ago, jcldn said:

Is it possible to get 1x King, 1xQueen, 1x Bishop, 1x Rook and 1x Kinght and 3x Pawns.

Once they are released, yes. I have quite a few orders for eight pawns with crown capsule. But they plan to order the same for all pieces. 

🚩 Now Closed. There will further opportunities to order these in the future. Please keep an eye on Posts. Feel free to Follow me as to not miss any new pieces. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived