• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

Top Job on Offer at Chards Coin and Bullion Dealer in Blackpool โ€‹ ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ€‹

LawrenceChard

If the advert does change

Must be able to:

• Write absolute drivel on TSF
  • Eat crayons
  • Fart at least 3500 times a day

Please do let me know

ย 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. Theyโ€™re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, youโ€™re never going to get a valid answer.โ€ - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
ย 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkย https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
ย 

Just now, Darr3nG said:

You considering emigrating North, Bully?ย 

@GoldDiggerDaveย - put the pot on, we need more gravy!ย 

If I am paid 5 gold Sovs a day.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. Theyโ€™re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, youโ€™re never going to get a valid answer.โ€ - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
ย 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkย https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
ย 

31 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Top Job on Offer at Chards Coin and Bullion Dealer in Blackpool

I just saw this in our Microsoft Teams internal messaging system:

Managing Director
ย 
Must be able to
  • grade and price sovereigns
  • not follow processes
  • take items home without telling anyone
  • tell bad jokes
  • tell good jokes, badly
Hours of work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 4pm-5pm and Friday 4pm-4:30pm.
ย 
I someone trying to:
a) Get rid of me?
b) Tell me something I didn't know?
c) Replace me using stealth?
d) Something entirely different?
ย 
P.S. I don't think it is serious, as the author forgot to include "detect fake sovereigns"!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

I will gladly accept this position - though the hours seem a bit unreasonable on a Friday. 16:00 to 16:05 would have to be a negotiation point - I would like to follow the example set out by the members in the House of Lords.

ย 

My first act will be to insist that every Friday is fancy dress day - not home clothes, we're talking full commitment here.

Next will be to offer free postage on all orders.

Lastly, an aggressive marketing campaign on TSF, where I will insist on having a Chards photo calendar made up of Naughty Boy Step members censored using only coinage - we can fully censor faces with the company logo so as not to cause concerns of doxxing (and also to not offend the viewer too badly).

ย 

Remember TSF members, vote Lyrinn this Chards election cycle!

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

1 minute ago, Lyrinn said:

I will gladly accept this position - though the hours seem a bit unreasonable on a Friday. 16:00 to 16:05 would have to be a negotiation point - I would like to follow the example set out by the members in the House of Lords.

ย 

My first act will be to insist that every Friday is fancy dress day - not home clothes, we're talking full commitment here.

Next will be to offer free postage on all orders.

Lastly, an aggressive marketing campaign on TSF, where I will insist on having a Chards photo calendar made up of Naughty Boy Step members censored using only coinage - we can fully censor faces with the company logo so as not to cause concerns of doxxing (and also to not offend the viewer too badly).

ย 

Seconded!

I cant wait to be photographed in my mankini!

ย 

ย 
ย 

44 minutes ago, Lyrinn said:

Just to be clear:

The "Chards photo calendar" photos you mentioned; are these the girly glamour, page three type of photos?

IHow would these fit into theย Chards erection cycle!ย Chards election cycle?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

Top Job on Offer at Chards Coin and Bullion Dealer in Blackpool

I just saw this in our Microsoft Teams internal messaging system:

Managing Director
ย 
Must be able to
  • grade and price sovereigns
  • not follow processes
  • take items home without telling anyone
  • tell bad jokes
  • tell good jokes, badly
Hours of work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 4pm-5pm and Friday 4pm-4:30pm.
ย 
I someone trying to:
a) Get rid of me?
b) Tell me something I didn't know?
c) Replace me using stealth?
d) Something entirely different?
ย 
P.S. I don't think it is serious, as the author forgot to include "detect fake sovereigns"!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Those long hours a bit iffy, sure itโ€™s you!?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Just to be clear:

The "Chards photo calendar" photos you mentioned; are these the girly glamour, page three type of photos?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Well I think you should commission @Lyrinnย as an artise - chards sponsor it and send all NBS members a copy (free postage) and proceeds go to charity!

ย 
ย 

6 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

NBS?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Naughty boy step! you are one of the shadow founders I believe!

ย 
ย 

If the salary and benefits are reasonable and I can work these hours from home then please send me an application form.
I would be looking at around ยฃ500 per hour, use of private jet, private medical & dental ( for entire family ), 8 weeks paid annual holiday and final salary index linked pension plus all expenses paid attendance ( me plus spouse ) at the annual board meeting in Grand Cayman or Bermuda.
Also staff discount of 10% on all gold and platinum ( VAT free ) purchases.

Just now, Pete said:

If the salary and benefits are reasonable and I can work these hours from home then please send me an application form.
I would be looking at around ยฃ500 per hour, use of private jet, private medical & dental ( for entire family ), 8 weeks paid annual holiday and final salary index linked pension plus all expenses paid attendance ( me plus spouse ) at the annual board meeting in Grand Cayman or Bermuda.

Seems reasonable. @LawrenceChard sounds like you have your man!

ย 
ย 

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who leaked the information about our AGM in Grand Cayman?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

13 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Naughty boy step! you are one of the shadow founders I believe!

No Bull terrible?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

๐Ÿ˜Ž

No Bull terrible?

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Im sure @Lyrinnย can share past drawings of said naughtyboy step. They are very good!

ย 
ย 

14 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

ย 

Two clues - (a) the pilot of the company private jet who is a friend of a friend and flies the Beckhams everywhere.
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  (b) the business name I spotted on a postal box on a building in Grand Cayman when I last visited to audit the stack.

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

Just to be clear:

๐Ÿ˜Ž

I am told that my art has excellent narration, memorable characters, heart-warming plot and isย family friendly content worth viewing.

In so far as how they would fit into the election cycle, I am sure we could find a way. Maybe I could do something like a "Miss Chards" pageant show - or has someone already beaten me to that kind of idea before...?

Confused Donald Trump GIFย 

Mexico Won't Be Sending Anyone To Miss Universe Pageant After Donald Trump's Comments | HuffPost

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

2 minutes ago, Lyrinn said:

I am told that my art has excellent narration, memorable characters, heart-warming plot and isย family friendly content worth viewing.

In so far as how they would fit into the election cycle, I am sure we could find a way. Maybe I could do something like a "Miss Chards" pageant show - or has someone already beaten me to that kind of idea before...?

Confused Donald Trump GIFย 

Mexico Won't Be Sending Anyone To Miss Universe Pageant After Donald Trump's Comments | HuffPost

@Gruffย already does a NBS version.... called miss tata's

ย 
ย 

46 minutes ago, dicker said:

Taking items home without telling anyoneโ€ฆ

I imagine this may have caused some panic when items have gone missing ๐Ÿ™‚

Potentially, yes, but...

Not particularly, because it is usually known that it is something I have been working on.

Mainly a touch of artistic freedom from our Rochelle.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chards