• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2012 Sealed Year of the Dragon Bar 10oz - Auction ends 10pm tonight! place ya bets now! Sold

HerefordBullyun

For Auction 

2012 10 oz Silver dragon bar bullion grade, sealed. 

Sold as seen.  Increments of 3 quid minimum.

Reserve bid starts at 247 British pound sterling. Postage not included 

Postage only by SD insured up to 500. Sold to Jackflash

Payment by BT Only 

Auction ends 10pm this Sunday 25th, will post Monday.

Does not come in tubes, no swaps.  Silver bull or book not included!

Happy bidding.

Best Bully

bSZwaWQ9QXBp

signal-2022-09-22-18-39-02-096.jpg

signal-2022-09-22-18-38-47-273.jpg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, jamesyh said:

what's with all the auctions today?

Well im just tidying up my stack. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, Dakaras said:

£250

Cheers Mr D

24 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

For Auction 

2012 10 oz Silver dragon bar bullion grade, sealed. 

Sold as seen.  Increments of 3 quid minimum.

Reserve bid starts at 247 British pound sterling. Postage not included 

Postage only by SD insured up to 500.

Payment by BT Only 

Auction ends 10pm this Sunday 25th, will post Monday.

Does not come in tubes, no swaps.  Silver bull or book not included!

Happy bidding.

Best Bully

bSZwaWQ9QXBp

signal-2022-09-22-18-39-02-096.jpg

signal-2022-09-22-18-38-47-273.jpg

Is this bar from the Perth Mint?

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, jackflash123 said:

Is this bar from the Perth Mint?

No. Actually dont know the origin. But its lovely bar in hand and great design.

On 22/09/2022 at 19:02, HerefordBullyun said:

No. Actually dont know the origin. But its lovely bar in hand and great design.

Ok thanks will see if I can find out where it was minted. The rear design reminds me of 1oz dragon bars minted at the Perth Mint. If anyone knows please let us know 👍

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Ok thanks will see if I can find out where it was minted. The rest design reminds me of 1oz dragon bars minted at the Perth Mint. If anyone knows please let us know 👍

https://www.apmex.com/product/68248/10-oz-silver-bar-opm-2012-year-of-the-dragon

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Thanks for the link 👍

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

It doesn’t say where it was minted does it? I’ve read the description and the specifications but no mention of the mint where it was produced.

More research is needed I think 🤔 

Unless the OPM in the title somehow stands for Perth Mint?

8 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

It doesn’t say where it was minted does it? I’ve read the description and the specifications but no mention of the mint where it was produced.

More research is needed I think 🤔 

Unless the OPM in the title somehow stands for Perth Mint?

Ohio Precious Metals 👍🏼

1 minute ago, steve3jant said:

OPM - Ohio Precious Metals, USA

Ahah, thanks so much, saved me some time searching.

I was thrown by the PM part of the title, I was thinking something like Original Perth Mint. I’ve never actually heard of Ohio Precious Metals, then again I’m not an American, or live in the US.

I have been to Ohio though, Cleveland and Columbus back in 1999.

10 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Ohio Precious Metals 👍🏼

Thanks mate, you both posted at the same time. Thanks for the answer, I’ve just discovered a new mint. I guess they’re a private mint and not a government mint?

9 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Private and, I believe, closed down now

Ok thanks for the heads up 👍

1 hour ago, jackflash123 said:

Ok thanks for the heads up 👍

More the reason to bid. Now a rarer bar. Sorry was napping 

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

More the reason to bid. Now a rarer bar. Sorry was napping 

Yeah we know more about it now, and we know it's origins.

I'm buying 10oz and kilo bars at the moment so I may bid in either of your auctions 👍

bump

£253

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

£253

Thank you sir!

Tea time bumpage!

morning bump jackflash leading with bid of 253

Archived