• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced Full Gold Sovereigns X 2 & Gold Indian Head $2.5

Vern

Both Sov's sold. Gold Indian Head still available. Edit Indian Head Withdrawn.

Edit: Free Royal Mail Special Delivery if you buy 2 or more coins. 

Edit: Reduced £365 each if you buy both Full Sov's with free P&P S D. My pictures don't do these coins justice. 

Hello again, today I have for sale 2 X 2021 Full Gold Sovereigns at £370 each both very nice in capsules, one twist capsule and one pull capsule.

Also I have a stunning USA 1925 D $2.5 Gold Indian Head, Denver Mint at £400 + P P Edit available but now withdrawn. 

Payment: Bank transfer only in GBP

Please message me your interest.

Thank you for looking 

Vern 

IMG_20220921_124514206~2.jpg

IMG_20220921_124951627~2.jpg

IMG_20220921_124854000~2.jpg

IMG_20220921_125204019~2.jpg

IMG_20220921_125300080~2.jpg

3 hours ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

The Indian head is great looking. Good luck on the sale. Would buy it myself if I had the funds.

Thank you, we have treasured these and hope they go to homes where they're appreciated just as much.

If only these older coins could tell us their own story of the places and people they have owned. (-;

• Vern changed the title to Reduced Full Gold Sovereigns X 2 & Gold Indian Head $2.5
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived