• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 95kg of silver. Job lot

Clarkatroid

4x5kg umicore

43x1kg metalor 

27x1kg umicore

5x1kg made up of 2 degussa I valcambi 1 argor 1 Suisse

Job lot price 600 a bar which is 10% over spot. This is a fixed price as I've an offer on the table close to this so thanks for looking and have a great sunday chaps don't eat too many yorky puds!!!!

£57000  IMG_20220829_162637.thumb.jpg.d8e7a045e8c3b1a107d65f063af1efd5.jpg

IMG_20220829_162236.jpg

IMG_20220829_164014.jpg

IMG_20220829_110232.jpg

IMG_20220829_152148.jpg

IMG_20220829_165123.jpg

IMG_20220829_164938.jpg

IMG_20220829_170544.jpg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting a new batch of popcorn on for this one!........Honestly good luck to you mate, if you have already got an offer on the table for your 95kg of silver I'd take it.  

Possibly split into 1kg bar sales and It would have you build some feedback. 

Just now, Clarkatroid said:

ha yep dont really fancy having 57k kicking around in cash

Dam right you are safer with 95kg of silver most won't be able to pick it up🤣........possibly chuck in a free wheelbarrow for the buyer they will need it! 

Mate I love your style!   if you do sell in singles please give me a shout, 

1 minute ago, dmcac said:

During the past month he has one negative feedback on ebay as selling 1kg Metalor bar as fake. 

Still 96+% positive feedback. 

Just for information 

i had 60% feedback a week ago on there. had to delist everything after letting all the auctions run their course. decided not to sell anymore on there. ebay are in the process of erasing all negative feedback and restoring me to 100%. ive been an ebay member 18 years, same screen name as here

4 minutes ago, dmcac said:

During the past month he has one negative feedback on ebay as selling 1kg Metalor bar as fake. 

Still 96+% positive feedback. 

Just for information 

that 1 negative feedback is the only outstanding dispute. the wxxnker sent me a brick back

that 1 negative feedback is the only outstanding dispute. the wxxnker sent me a brick back

and thats after he messaged me saying he had xrayed it . i filmed the return when mr postman delivered it back. 

and thats after he messaged me saying he had xrayed it . i filmed the return when mr postman delivered it back. 

dunno why he would xray a brick to test its a fake lol, maybe he needs his eyes testing lol

22 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I'm getting a new batch of popcorn on for this one!........Honestly good luck to you mate, if you have already got an offer on the table for your 95kg of silver I'd take it.  

Possibly split into 1kg bar sales and It would have you build some feedback. 

cheers dave appreciated, im not really interested in building feedback at this juncture, im here atm for 1 reason. shift it at the best price. if anyone wants to check out my feedback, see my profile on ebay . it doesnt get anymore trustworthy than 18 years on there with 100% feedback, including a lot of happy customers in the last 3 weeks selling high value bullion

15 minutes ago, jamesyh said:

Interested but with 0 feedback, I'm cautious. 

well, tbh if you're interested in this then the feedback may not be as big an issue as you think, if this deal was for me I'd be bloody driving down to wherever to pick the stuff up and only then would i need to pay for it... so you would physically see it before you did the transfer.

Imagine getting Group4 to delivery it!!! 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

It is a very good deal for someone who have available £57000. Unfortunately, I have not.

About 0 feedback on forum talking, it is not relevant. For sure the transaction will be face to face, not by post, the bars will be seen and checked by buyer and the money will be transferred by bank. I

About negative feedbacks on Ebay, the explanations offered are more than enough: all of us know about unscrupulous buyers and how easy is to be blamed there by them.

Good luck with your sale, mate! 

If I would have available money, I would not hesitate.

All the best!

Stefan.

@Clarkatroid Good on you mate........I'm going to keep an eye on this listing it's going to give some people  PTSD.  

I use to sell on ebay a lot but there was just too many scrotes,   on here  the business is very good both good sellers and good buyers and it's very self policing.  So when you have more time and you are moving silver you could possibly build up some feedback theres loads of great people on here. 

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

well, tbh if you're interested in this then the feedback may not be as big an issue as you think, if this deal was for me I'd be bloody driving down to wherever to pick the stuff up and only then would i need to pay for it... so you would physically see it before you did the transfer.

Imagine getting Group4 to delivery it!!! 😂

yep this deal is happening face to face only, no way am i shipping this. my main concern is security. Im still uncomfortable at the thought of driving it and delivering it tbh but what can you do

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

It is a very good deal for someone who have available £57000. Unfortunately, I have not.

About 0 feedback on forum talking, it is not relevant. For sure the transaction will be face to face, not by post, the bars will be seen and checked by buyer and the money will be transferred by bank. I

About negative feedbacks on Ebay, the explanations offered are more than enough: all of us know about unscrupulous buyers and how easy is to be blamed there by them.

Good luck with your sale, mate! 

If I would have available money, I would not hesitate.

All the best!

Stefan.

thanks steffana have a great sunday mate(i might get another pat badge on the back for that)

Worth considering bank transfer for 57k is probably going to hang for at least 24hours, depending on circumstances. 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

4 minutes ago, AllThingsShiny said:

Wouldn't be easier to just sell to a big dealer? You might lose a few grand. But the process would be a hell of a lot easier. 

Would probably realise 10% lower return and still face similar issues of transport.  If everyone just sold back to dealers we wouldn't have such a good second hand market on here either 😬

Archived