• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed BU Gillick Full Sovereign

Midasfrog

46 minutes ago, James32 said:

Thanks for the heads up, but i need to be strong and focus.................., well  maybe i'll have a look......no promises mind......🥺

1 hour ago, Midasfrog said:

First in the Queue is @SovereignBishop  second in the Queue is @Gordy

Thanks for the tag matey, but i got one yesterday and no ammo left this month .... appreciate though

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

Where was my tag?, you have one job on this forum James, well two if you count the hoovering

The only other person I know with this many sovereigns is you😃 seemed fruitless, but I will tag in future as not to be judgmental. 

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Have you not paid up your @James32 priority tagging fee for this month? 😏

That's a good idea 💡 

Just now, James32 said:

The only other person I know with this many sovereigns is you😃 seemed fruitless, but I will tag in future as not to be judgmental. 

That's a good idea 💡 

Actually need to throw @modofantasmainto the above statement too.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Have you not paid up your @James32 priority tagging fee for this month? 😏

Don't give him idea's ffs, you know it wont end well

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Yea but I ordered another set of caps from Morezone, they wont fill themselves you know

Just now, Orpster said:

£1 per tag that ends in a purchase? Ukin ell ,that would bring in £100s a year

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

Yea but I ordered another set of caps from Morezone, they wont fill themselves you know

Direct fits? As in would they cover sovs and queens beast 1/4s ?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived