• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

So when do I get to buy some silver :o)

artalien

34 minutes ago, artalien said:

As per the title, itching to get my hands on a cheeky wee 2005 silver britannia from TSF. Pretty new to PM's. I bought an ebay lot that includes britannias from before 2013 when it became .999 fine (i think) so good to have a comparison from a trusted source on the forum.  New to all this ....

Ebay?

Were any of them genuine?

😎

Chards

@LawrenceChard is half joking 90%serous 😆 if you are new please be careful on ebay. Plenty of geniune seller's but becoming a real problem with fakes.

As for a 2005 britannia, try putting up a wanted post on the sales page and someone might reach out.

Welcome by the way!

Edited by James32
Spelling

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

@LawrenceChard is half joking 90%serous 😆 if you are knew please be care on ebay. Plenty of geniune seller's but becoming a real problem with fakes.

As for a 2005 britannia, try putting up a wanted post on ghe sales page and someone might reach out.

Welcome by the way

80:20 actually, the Pareto Principle.

P.S. It might be 20:80!

😎

Chards

Just now, artalien said:

That's another reason I ended up finding my way here BTW, google searches I did on questions I had highlighted this forum.

Yeah here will serve you well for a number of reasons but not limited to..

Cheaper.

Built on trust so any shenanigans will be shut down quickly by moderation team or the members. 

Out of so many thousand members, usually someone has what you need/seek

Some very sharp minds in all walks of life.

Different and sometimes quite helpful discussions daily.

The forum has its very own bullion dealer and speedo connoisseur in @LawrenceChard a real wealth of knowledge once you bypass the tough exterior 😃 

More people than not will go out of their way to help you,if needed.

Cheaper 

Cheaper 

Cheaper 😂😂😂

hehe great stuff. I want gold but I can afford silver, what's a guy to do. Now having said that cheap is good especially when it comes to silver and those dreaded premiums etc. Looking to stack, collect, learn and have some fun, oh most importantly - save instead of blow my fiat on landfill.

9 minutes ago, artalien said:

hehe great stuff. I want gold but I can afford silver, what's a guy to do. Now having said that cheap is good especially when it comes to silver and those dreaded premiums etc. Looking to stack, collect, learn and have some fun, oh most importantly - save instead of blow my fiat on landfill.

It doesnt matter when you start just keep going ive been here 2 years and nearly up to 700oz now but sadly I lost it all in a boating accident

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Nothing wrong with starting with Silver - I did, and through some determined saving, buying and a little selling (always handy having a reputation for when you want to liquidate some PM's) and some choice trades, I've now upgraded to some of the Shiny Yellow stuff 😁

I looked at some of the stacks on here, and it can be a bit of a Downer, but the members on here were encouraging, and most of them started with very little, so it is possible ☺️

14 minutes ago, James32 said:

Some very sharp minds in all walks of life.

Not me - I am thick as mince and twice as stupid......

I have the IQ of mashed potato, but if wit was shat id be a muckspreader......

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, artalien said:

lol thanks folks, now if only I could figure where the wanted threads go I'd be sorted.

in the sell ungraded section  and use the tag wanted

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Not me - I am thick as mince and twice as stupid......

I have the IQ of mashed potato, but if wit was shat id be a muckspreader......

Still need to be up a day in advance to catch you though😁

7 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Nothing wrong with starting with Silver - I did, and through some determined saving, buying and a little selling (always handy having a reputation for when you want to liquidate some PM's) and some choice trades, I've now upgraded to some of the Shiny Yellow stuff 😁

I looked at some of the stacks on here, and it can be a bit of a Downer, but the members on here were encouraging, and most of them started with very little, so it is possible ☺️

I have identified you folks as good people so I'm heading the right  way - thanks Scooter

2 minutes ago, artalien said:

I have identified you folks as good people so I'm heading the right  way - thanks Scooter

Just watch @James32 he has a massive one of these ....... to suck up all the bargains and then you will see them back on sale about 2 week later with 10000% premium added

giphy.gif 

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Just watch @James32 he has a massive one of these ....... to suck up all the bargains and then you will see them back on sale about 2 week later with 10000% premium added

giphy.gif 

Which reminds me..your payment for the adult channels that I generously paid for you on my card are past due. Please send payment ASAP 🤗

Just now, James32 said:

Which reminds me..your payment for the adult channels that I generously paid for you on my card are past due. Please send payment ASAP 🤗

you think I pay for these things, you speak of.... the ONLY thing I pay for is these

giphy.gif 

Velox inner tube puncture repair kit with levers | The Cycle Clinic

14 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

giphy.gif 

I think @katyc has upgraded hers though...😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, LawrenceChard said:

Very little?

I started wi' nowt!

😎

And now look at you 1000000 tones of PMs!