• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed British Monarchs 2022 2oz & 1oz King James I - (Both NGC: PF70 ULTRA CAMEO)

Darr3nG

Fresh back from grading (thank you @GoldDiggerDave)... here we have a PF70 UC British Monarchs 2oz King James I

Now joined by its little brother, the PF70 UC British Monarchs 1oz King James I

The 2oz coin is now only £325 (plus post)

The 1oz coin is only £225 (plus post)

or take both coins for the low, low price of £520 (posted RMSD)

I will also consider trading for gold bullion - just ask :)

newJames.thumb.jpg.a8a8e43b480ef7dee6c6a8a78742dd81.jpg

newJames2.jpg.d230db3fea76109e1c8691fe83be9947.jpg

front.thumb.jpg.9f28d74d1c0b9a12033e8b5b8031a8fa.jpgback.thumb.jpg.e429849bd8cee4238b00d2ddaaf74760.jpg

Comes complete with original packaging and CoA.

box.thumb.jpg.9372a156f199158a8c385f9af85b5985.jpg

UK only, please (will consider selling outside UK at buyers risk, but shipping will be extra - at cost).

PayPal f&f or BT.

@Darr3nG Woo top marks.....It was worth being fussy and sending the C rap ones back to the RM.  I'm glad to be your personal numismatist🤣

Watch out for Edward VII I can see this being popular with sovereign collectors to have a proof portrait for the collection.  Henry VIII in January will also be another popular coin......and  2026 a few years from now there is a QEII monarch!  

• Darr3nG changed the title to British Monarchs 2022 2oz & 1oz King James I - (Both NGC: PF70 ULTRA CAMEO)
Just now, QuantumStacker said:

hope I have as much luck as you have with my coins have quiet a few in grading can't wait to get them back. 

Only a few of my silvers got the 70 grade - a lot of 69s in there (too many!)

Good luck with yours! :) 

Archived