• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 19,000+ forum members and 800,000+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the ride sidebar when browsing from desktop. 

Collectable £2 coins are they worth keeping?

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/03/2023 at 14:43, StackemHigh said:

Anyone got the 10p a to z coins?

I have an S so far from change (quite fitting really), but I've never seen another.

I collect only the 50p just for fun, I don’t expect them to go up in price. I haven’t bought any yet but saw on eBay many fakes Kew Gardens, maybe I will in the future as a gap filler.

I've a complete sealed set from the mint and a folder, recently sold 3 folders on eBay partially filled and was surprised by how much they went for

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the late reply but I found myself clicking on the non-PM section out of curiosity when searching for the Today I Received section.

Yes, I’ve got the 10p A to Zs (base metal) stashed somewhere. Bought them uncirculated from the Royal Mint at the time on a whim.

Are you missing any or after the lot, or perhaps you were just making polite conversation?

On 23/05/2023 at 01:04, GoodAsGold said:

Apologies for the late reply but I found myself clicking on the non-PM section out of curiosity when searching for the Today I Received section.

Yes, I’ve got the 10p A to Zs (base metal) stashed somewhere. Bought them uncirculated from the Royal Mint at the time on a whim.

Are you missing any or after the lot, or perhaps you were just making polite conversation?

are they the loose coins or on the RM cards?  I still need some.

If anyone is interested in 50p's, £2 & £5 coins in the RM pack's I'm moving all mine on, already sold loads on ebay and a bulk sale to a member on here just message and I can see what I have left before the rest go on ebay and I'm sure we can come to a deal 👍

On 24/05/2023 at 19:26, bluffer said:

are they the loose coins or on the RM cards?  I still need some.

I think I still have the RM cards and the BU coins are just in individual plastic wrappers. I never ripped them open and put them in the card’s slots. PM me if I can help.