• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 silver 50p snowman and 50p Paddington ( Auction ends at 3pm )

Nick1368

I’m really not sure of the prices for these two coins hence the auction .

auction ends today at 3 pm  .

starting bid is £10 for the pair , bid increments of £2 .

postage is not included in the price so buyer will have to pay for the postage of their own choice and risk .

uk buyers and bank transfer please .

Thanks 

Nick 

FE05D311-5008-4CFF-B0E5-596A101789B5.jpeg

E0FCA6F8-A7F2-493A-AFE0-0C0E5C99C466.jpeg

939ABC97-AE63-463E-A43F-F97C43E35DD4.jpeg

11BD980F-2FF4-4C0B-9A14-2FE79D0B3B46.jpeg

4A5CE440-D140-4A0D-A63F-3D3FA59DC43F.jpeg

3C16FD54-C21A-49A4-980B-752AA8084834.jpeg

1F7B3379-F7F0-4409-924D-A6FC705E210F.jpeg

I will join in £18

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• Nick1368 changed the title to 2018 silver 50p snowman and 50p Paddington ( Auction ends at 3pm )
2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

All the two's, £22

2 little ducks lol 😆 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

£26

Bid withdrawn. Didn't see it ended today, no funds unfortunately :( Sorry!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

sold and payment received .

this was my last listing , I don’t have anything else to sell for another  year or so .

i needed some extra cash to complete the remaining of my flight training , now I should be fine to go ahead and get my licence as a commercial airline pilot .

But when I do  get my licence hopefully this time next year then I will need another £35k for my Boeing 737 type rating at which point I will need to sell more coins .

anyways thanks to all members who bought my coins over the last few days , I hope you enjoy them and I hope you never have to sell them and if you end up selling them I hope you sell them with a good profit .

And thank you silver forum for creating this lovely community for us .

@Nick1368 You sure have made the last few days interesting on here. Been fun getting involved in a few of the sales and seeing what you had to offload. Good luck with your type ratings. They certainly don’t come cheap but I’ll be looking forward to seeing your next items and helping get you to the sum needed to successfully realise your dream. Good luck with everything 👍🏼

Good luck for your future Nick, your dreams are more important than anything else 👍👍👍

• 5 weeks later...

Archived