• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed A nice mix of Silver.

TheShinyStuff

3 lots for sale here, victims of a little tidy up.

First is a 2.18oz mirror bar by TSF's very own BYB. Fully hallmarked on the rear, in its original black drawstring bag. Lovely thing.

Asking £60. Florin for scale.

20220816_161448.thumb.jpg.f24319861f568fabae8860800bf7ddc7.jpg20220816_161504.thumb.jpg.bb8e09f154163c590b3a54a4f8be4adb.jpg

Second is a 2013 silver maple, selectively gilded to mark the 25th anniversary. Boxed with CoA, one of 995. In amazing condition.

Asking £30.

20220816_161304.thumb.jpg.9041ae2e75a46669f524c3a107e873cc.jpg

Lastly are 3 .500 coins, the half crown is not great, the florins are decent.

Asking melt which is £10.

20220816_161628.thumb.jpg.0b7bacaf78b62bbfda36bd62e22286d2.jpg

All 3 lots add up to £100. I'll post 2nd class recorded for free if all taken together. Otherwise post is at your cost and risk.

Payment by BT.

Can post any day this week. Thanks for looking, happy to answer questions, more pics etc.

I will take the maple 👍

Lol looks like there’s another interested party. Happy to let other buyer have 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

The mirror bar please.  Gorgeous.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Just now, TheShinyStuff said:

Mirror bar and Maple both sold pending payment. Looks like I'm stuck with the junk!

Nice Maple, was sorry to lose the chance to buy that. At least you sold most of it 👍👍👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• 5 weeks later...

Archived