• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reasonably priced 1oz 2020 Silver Britannia coins for sale

silverseller

Condition: Coins are in mint condition having never left their capsules. Each capsule contains 25 coins.

Price: To be sold in capsules only. Each capsule is priced at £555.00 or £22.20 per coin including postage/shipping (Royal Mail Special delivery 1pm).  

Shipping destinations: UK only.  

Payment Terms:  Bank Transfer

Dispatch Time:  I will be preparing the delivery boxes in the evenings ready for dispatch the following morning.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Hi Forum Members, 

Following some sincere advice from another reputable member, I am happy to drop the asking price to £555 a tube (including post) if it means I can build up some trust amongst members. My aim is to offer one of the more competitive deals on the forum as I have a number of tubes I would like to liquidate. The intermediary service is certainly an option I will consider if I don't have much success at this price point.

For anyone on the fence right now (as this price point looks good to me), silverseller has been happy to work with me through an intermediary in order to get a deal done and start building reputation as a seller on the forum. Suggest getting in touch if you’re interested 👍🏼

• Founder & Administrator

This listing has been closed as we had an email from the email account it was originally registered with saying that they believe their account password was compromised and their email address was changed (email was changed from original around an hour prior to this post, it has since been changed back around the time of this post).

I have reset their email address to the original email address this account was registered with, and changed their password. Of course there is no way to verify the authenticity of the email other than asking their name and address (which I will shortly do, though note their original email address may have been compromised) From memory I think a confirmation email is sent to the email address the account is associated with, asking the member to confirm the email change before it happens though I may be mistaken I believe that is how to works. 

To confirm there was no data breach on TSF's side. We strongly advise members to use 2FA to secure their accounts.

Please be careful if you have any outstanding trades with this member. We are looking into the situation further. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

2 hours ago, JamesH said:

@ChrisSilver’seller’ gave me bank details and a name to which I am to make payment upon receipt of the coins. If you need the name given to me in their comms please let me know and I can provide it to you. Obvs I’ll cancel the deal now. Thank you 

Please can you hit the 3 dots and then the report button, only need to do so on one of the private messages then the Moderation team will be able to view the message thread. Which may be helpful.

In the meantime I am waiting for the member who has confirmed their name and address just to confirm their telephone number that we also have on record. Then I can unblock their account and they can gain access again, setting their own new password and also advised to set up 2FA. All communication was via the email they originally registered their account with. 

This trade topic itself was posted on Monday, and email address changed only around an hour prior to my previous post. So I think/hope no one was actually affected. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

10 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Please can you hit the 3 dots and then the report button, only need to do so on one of the private messages then the Moderation team will be able to view the message thread. Which may be helpful.

In the meantime I am waiting for the member who has confirmed their name and address just to confirm their telephone number that we also have on record. Then I can unblock their account and they can gain access again, setting their own new password and also advised to set up 2FA. All communication was via the email they originally registered their account with. 

This trade topic itself was posted on Monday, and email address changed only around an hour prior to my previous post. So I think/hope no one was actually affected. 

Done and thanks for the reply

The following activity comes from a US IP address:

It looks like on 18/08/22 16:48 the password of @silverseller was reset using the password reset feature (which requires access to the linked email address) at 18/08/22 16:48 they logged in, 2FA was then set up and at 18/08/22 18:17 the email address was changed. 

3 private messages where then initialled by the account at:
18/08/22 18:30
18/08/22 17:49
18/08/22 17:27

Please be careful if you received a private message from this account at those times. (the times above are all TSF server times, UK time)

Discounts / Offers

5 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Done and thanks for the reply

Thanks. That message thread all took place prior to the incident taking place. Should be fine there. 

So it is the above times/dates that members should be cautious about. 

Discounts / Offers

9 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

The following activity comes from a US IP address:

It looks like on 18/08/22 16:48 the password of @silverseller was reset using the password reset feature (which requires access to the linked email address) at 18/08/22 16:48 they logged in, 2FA was then set up and at 18/08/22 18:17 the email address was changed. 

3 private messages where then initialled by the account at:
18/08/22 18:30
18/08/22 17:49
18/08/22 17:27

Please be careful if you received a private message from this account at those times. (the times above are all TSF server times, UK time)

Adding on to this:

Edited a comment in Conversation Silver Britannia 18/08/22 18:32    

Edited a comment in Conversation Reasonably priced 1oz 2020 Silver Britannia coins for sale 18/08/22 17:36  

Messages in those private conversations at those times appear to be edited. Unfortunately we do not have edit history of private messages, hopefully a future update to software  brings that feature. 

Discounts / Offers

They have confirmed their number that was saved in their account and I have unlocked their account now

Discounts / Offers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived