• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Fix needed! Looking for silver britannias for my run.

SilverBruce

Hi everyone,

It's been too long since I've succumbed to the addiction🚬. My last one was a birthday present so it doesn't count as a purchase....at least that's how I'm justifying it.

I'm after the following dates: 2001-2010 and 2013-2015.

If anyone has some of the shiny stuff that's taking up too much space and would like some help rehoming it, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Pm to talk over a price.

Thanks,

Bruce

I have two coins you may be interested in. 

There is a wee story behind these...

20220814_102803.jpg

20220814_102800.jpg

20220814_102736.jpg

Bottom line is these are £25 minimum each but you may wish to pay more.
I bought them off a guy on a Facebook group whose young daughter was concerned about the situation in Ukraine and wished to raise some money for the DEC. 
The dad put up a good selection of really gorgeous coins up for sale for a £20 donation towards the fund.
These were all coins that were worth £25+.
I was a bit concerned that someone would just snaffle the lot and make a big profit on them. But loads of members started offering larger donations and some people even donated without taking a coin in exchange. I picked up these two and donated £25 each, promising to have any extra donations on the resale price added on as well.

I've been looking to auction these off but not got around to it yet
So these are £25 each, plus £2 post, and anything extra you wish to be donated.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived