• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Auction - Silver .900 tray, Colombia, very heavy - 1.35kg - low starting price

stefffana

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have today for auction a very heavy silver .900 tray, weighting 1348g, colombian hallmark. The tray is in a very good shape, not damaged, but of course tarnish and some scratches are to be expected for an old silver object. Anyway, with some polishing I am very sure can look absolutely amazing. 

I have tested the silver and as always, I can guarantee 14 days money back and return costs paid by me if the item is not as described.

Please, look at the pictures and judge yourself the potential this tray have with a very little work and passion.

N.B.: The original silvery paper sticker written R.M. 0900 Bogota Colombia gone already, even it is pictured. I have removed it, because the dirt accumulated in years under sticker was looking suspect for me and I wanted to be 100% sure nothing is wrong with what I am selling.😊

Of course, the hallmark stamped on the back of the tray is still there, R.M. .900.

The weight of 1348g silver .900 is equivalent of 1213g pure silver, with a melting value today (16.50/oz) of £643.50.

The auction is starting now and is finishing on 7th of August, Sunday evening, at 21.00pm.

The parcel will be sent on Monday morning, free 1st class delivery. The postage can be updated to SD for an extra £6 (the parcel is heavy).

I will start this auction from £545, so from 15% under melting value.

Minimum increments: £2.

Feel free to comment on here, have fun, but don't forget to place a bid!

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!🤗

s-l1600 (58).jpg

s-l1600 (60).jpg

s-l1600 (61).jpg

s-l1600 (62).jpg

IMG_20220805_165733.jpg

IMG_20220805_170131.jpg

IMG_20220805_165722.jpg

IMG_20220805_170145.jpg

IMG_20220805_170201.jpg

IMG_20220805_170230.jpg

IMG_20220805_170243.jpg

This tray would be perfect for serving Ferrero Rocher at receptions etc!

@James32

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 minutes ago, SilverTalent said:

Wow what a awesome Silver tray , I can imagine a 15 pound turkey on that being presented to the Christmas table , and so undervalued  ,hope this gets a decent price it’s well good   

Thank you for your kind words, Sir!🤗

11 minutes ago, Rumistacker said:

@stefffanaThank you very much sir!  Change of plans because Mrs Rumistacker wants to use it as a seafood platter :) Any chance you can throw in a couple of silver Lobster forks to go with that!?

Colombian breakfasts 

Seafood platter 

Lobster forks?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived