• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ✨ From South Korea (the makers of PERSONA 2oz Mask) Comes: THE REBEL; Guy Fawkes

Panda6Pack

The Stacker Run Continues 
from Today Ltd in South Korea 

This is an Interest Post - 

Mask Series No. 2
The Rebel - Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes, also known as Guido Fawkes while fighting for the Spanish, was a member of a provincial English Catholics who was involved in the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605.

A mask was designed after him which now represents postmodern anarchism against governments and monopolies.

It is used during protests all around the world.

Just like the first mask series, ‘PERSONA’ (last photo), Guy Fawkes is a low polygon design with a stacking feature. 

Needless to say these will have huge orders going through. 
(First come first serve if I cannot get enough) 

Please get your orders in as soon as you can. 

Availability Should be mid to end of October. So plenty of time to save funds. 

2 oz Lightly Antiqued in custom capsule.
£65 give or take (depending on spot price at the time of allocation) 

2 oz Dark Edition in custom display (should be same as PERSONA) and COA. 
Mintage of only 3,000
£111 give or take (depending on spot price at the time of allocation).

Please get your orders in as I will need to ask for my allocation. 

Actual Sales Post to come closer to shipping time. 

(This post is subject to change and editing so please keep an eye on it)

IMG_20220805_114146.jpg

IMG_20220805_112523.jpg

IMG_20220805_114601.jpg

IMG_20220805_142334.jpg

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• Panda6Pack changed the title to ✨ From South Korea (the makers of PERSONA 2oz Mask) Comes: THE REBEL; Guy Fawkes

Sales Post is up 

Please comment there 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• 1 month later...
On 03/10/2022 at 20:44, thegreywizard said:

Are these still available?  I want a Light version for sure.

I saw your other thread for them was closed, so I hope I can still get one.

Thanks!

I do have them, but to be honest am wanting to sell them as a set with No. 2, The Rebel, once it arrives. 

• 4 months later...

Archived