• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Updated: Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars - Summer Sale & Bonus Draw - Win A Free MOX100 Bar

Mox

MOX METALS SUMMER SALE

MOX100 & MOX250 - .999 silver bars made from 100% recycled silver (ethically sourced & environmentally friendly), hallmarked by Sheffield Assay Office and individually numbered with CoA (unlimited mintage).

MOX100

One or two bars £75.00 each (£23.33 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

Three to five bars £73.25 each (£22.78 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

Six or more bars £71.50 each (£22.24 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

MOX250

One or two bars £185.00 each (£23.01 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

Three to five bars £180.50 each (£22.45 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

Six or more bars £176.25 each (£21.93 per ozplus buyers choice of postage/risk

All our packaging is either recycled (outer packaging, tape) or reused (inner packaging) and is fully recyclable.

BONUS: Buy a bar for entry into the prize draw - WIN a MOX100 bar!!! (celebrating the launch of the new website next week)

BONUS DRAW DETAILS (please read!!!):

Every bar bought before midnight on Saturday 20th 27th August 2022 will gain entries into the draw for a chance to win a free MOX100 bar (serial number 00234). (photos of the prize will be added to this post over the weekend).

One entry per 50g purchased - for example a purchase of 2x 100g would get 4 entries, a purchase of a 250g bar would get 5 entries.

Smallprint: There is no limit to the number of entries any individual can have unless I run out of bars (and at this price you should fill yer boots...). The closing date for entry is midnight on Saturday 20th 27th August, any order received after this (either a post on the thread or a PM to me) will not be eligible for entry into the draw. The draw will be conducted in the same format as the previous Mox Metals Bonus Draw. Entry names and corresponding draw number will be posted on this thread on Sunday 21st 28th August 2022. The draw will be done by me using an online prize draw number generator, it will be filmed and the video showing the draw and winner will be posted on this thread on Sunday 21st 28th August 2022. . The winner will receive a MOX100 bar, serial number 00234, for free with free worldwide postage. As the bar exists in physical form it is unlikely there will be a need for a reasonable equivalent prize to be substituted for the bar (for example, it is not a concert ticket where the concert may be cancelled and therefore a replacement prize should not be required).

250g Table 1.jpg

Pile of bars.jpeg

Pyramid and Sphynx.jpeg

Single Flat White.jpeg

P1000299 (2).JPG

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Cheers @James32  En France maintenant. Parle retourne. 🙏

• Mox changed the title to Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars - Summer Sale & Bonus Draw - Win A Free MOX100 Bar
  • ChrisSilver changed the title to Mox Metals Ltd .999 100g & 250g Silver Bars - Summer Sale/Bonus Win A Free Bar

Bump! The thread is back, smallprint added to align with forum rules.

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

I also bought a 250g bar last week so don't think I can stretch to another so soon after but will count my pennies and check down the back of the sofa.

Regardless I wish you success with your new website launch hope it takes of big time 🚀🚀🚀

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

On 04/08/2022 at 13:37, James32 said:

Not sure what this says but when in Rome 😂

In France now. Talk when i return 😃
Cheers @James32  En France maintenant. Parle retourne. 

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

On 04/08/2022 at 13:05, James32 said:

Why tag @stefffana, the bars aren’t .800, won’t be interested…

46 minutes ago, Mox said:

Why tag @stefffana, the bars aren’t .800, won’t be interested…

Your bars are amazing in any situation, everyone knows this,, but as a pyramid on a silver .900 tray I think will look very posh....

You should try, I wish I can afford to buy all your bars to see them...🤗

15 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Your bars look better on a silver .900 tray... You should try...🤗

How about you buy a load of my bars and send some pics? Where is the evidence? Unless you bought some of my bars second hand, but it doesn’t matter, my bars look great in any situation, even the Queen would be well chuffed if she got her hands on one of my bars (not referring to Elton John, I am talking about Her Maj).

And another thing, are you trying to start a fight, outside of the NBS protected area? You should report yourself for gross misconduct…

14 minutes ago, Mox said:

How about you buy a load of my bars and send some pics? Where is the evidence? Unless you bought some of my bars second hand, but it doesn’t matter, my bars look great in any situation, even the Queen would be well chuffed if she got her hands on one of my bars (not referring to Elton John, I am talking about Her Maj).

And another thing, are you trying to start a fight, outside of the NBS protected area? You should report yourself for gross misconduct…

Edited my previous post with the apologies, in accordance with the deepest respect for your beautiful bars and your hard work.🤗

No fight today, even you started: "Why tag @stefffana, the bars aren’t .800, won’t be interested…"😘

26 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Edited my previous post with the apologies, in accordance with the deepest respect for your beautiful bars and your hard work.🤗

No fight today, even you started: "Why tag @stefffana, the bars aren’t .800, won’t be interested…"😘

Ok, I will let you off this time, but you chose to go NBS rather than stay with the good guys (and before you quote something I may have said in the NBS thread it wasn’t my fault, @Darr3nG and @James32 conned me into posting, very sneaky tricksters them two).

From the B to the U to the M to the P. 

Well, if you are asking because you are looking to purchase bars to make your own 7 bar high pyramoxid it’s 84 in total.

Four bars would get you a 2 bar high pyramoxid which would fit on your mantelpiece easier though it wouldn’t look quite as impressive….

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Well, if you are asking because you are looking to purchase bars to make your own 7 bar high pyramoxid it’s 84 in total.

Four bars would get you a 2 bar high pyramoxid which would fit on your mantelpiece easier though it wouldn’t look quite as impressive….

Can you prove the 84 bar theory ( please include a piece of paper with today's date) thank you.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Can you prove the 84 bar theory ( please include a piece of paper with today's date) thank you.

Go to the naughty page, mate!

Leave the businessman to do business!

If @Mox said 84 in his "high pyramoxid", you can trust his word!

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Was just trying to pass time

How about you buy 84 and test it out for yourself???

One boob -> Knocker -> Knock -> Bump!!!

Silver is going up bump

Archived