• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 1oz Silver Landmarks of Britain (CGT Free)

stackerp5

Limited Time Fire Sale!

1 full box for £2370 posted Special Delivery (£23.70/coin posted)
All 201 coins for £4663 posted Special Delivery (£23.19/coin posted)

*NOTE: Fire Sale may end at any moment without notice, or may extend for a longer period. Prices may change to reflect spot.

Selling some CGT free silver coins to pay some bills. Looking to sell them fast so you'll get good deals in bulk. The mintage on these is limited to 50,000. These are also Capital Gains Free as as silver Britannias are, but if you are looking for something a bit less common here it is :) 

They come in sealed rolls of 20 coins, each in their own capsules. A full box includes 100 coins (5 rolls). I bought from BBP a while back and got these sealed in their mint boxes. I have 211 coins available in two full boxes and an opened roll.

You can also check out the coins here: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces146524.html

• Individual coins up to 4 for £28 each free 2nd class not tracked *ABR
  • 5-19 coins £26.50 each plus postage 
  • Each 1 roll (20 coins) for £520 posted Special Delivery.
  • 1 Full Box (5 rolls/100 coins) for £2,500.00 posted Special Delivery. *Two boxes available.
  • Buy all 201 coins for £4,978.57 posted with Special Delivery @ £24.76 per coin posted (two insured shipments).

Payment via Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends and Family. 

*ABR stands for postage At Buyer's Risk - upgrading at a discounted price is an option here. PM me to know more! :)

Any questions feel free to ask! Thank you for reading :) 

Extra pictures and master photography provided by @DrDave check out his other posts and pictures as they are absolutely stunning! Dave's got a photography business/studio and some free time on his hands to take the pictures I posted below (the nice ones). Thank you DrDave for allowing me to use them!

20220803_214017.jpg

20220803_214037.jpg

20220803_214048.jpg

674397307_TrafalgarBright.jpg.bbbc8499001f77d9bbba2dcad3559960.jpg

880056582_TrafalgarRev.jpg.3e3322ebb3d6e085bd425149bd84ae12.jpg

1020557044_TrafalgarLowCon.jpg.e847d9753b608a76652a6672e62372a5.jpg

1426013959_Trafalgarobv.jpg.a69d19e817780f541356e079b77ed645.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

One roll sold! Thank you :)

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

7 minutes ago, Murphy1986 said:

If u havent sold out of these in a couple of weeks time i will deffo have one. Ive added 4 to my silver brits date run this week so in no position to purchase quite yet..

Thank you Murphy, I will keep you in mind :)

5 hours ago, Murphy1986 said:

Just to avoid miscommunication, i am talking about 1 coin, not 1 roll 🤣

No worries I got you 😅😂

These coins are sold out iat all major dealers and they'd be selling for at least £35 or more, so these are an absolute bargain! Go go go!

On 06/08/2022 at 22:38, stackerp5 said:

These coins are sold out iat all major dealers and they'd be selling for at least £35 or more, so these are an absolute bargain! Go go go!

Bump ^ still true!

Flash Sale! 15 11 coins for £291.5 with FREE Special Delivery*. 

Terms: Only 15 11 coins available for this offer. Payment has to be made on or before August 18th.

*Edit: buy all 10 to get Free Special Delivery.

FINISHED.

• stackerp5 changed the title to 2018 1oz Silver Landmarks of Britain (CGT Free) *limited time offer for 15 coins*

Fire sale still up! Also check original listing for new high quality pictures by @DrDave

£26.50 per coin posted! CGT free coins (britannias) are going for ~£30 at bullion dealers and this coin specifically is listed out of stock at ~£35 per coin!

1 hour ago, stackerp5 said:

Fire sale still up! Also check original listing for new high quality pictures by @DrDave

£26.50 per coin posted, how come nobody is interested? CGT free coins (britannias) are going for ~£30 at bullion dealers and this coin specifically is listed out of stock at ~£35 per coin!

My images are included with the sale too! 

Either right click and 'steal them', or just message me for the hi-res version 👍

On 03/08/2022 at 22:10, stackerp5 said:

Selling some CGT free silver coins to pay some bills. Looking to sell them fast so you'll get good deals in bulk. The mintage on these is limited to 50,000. These are also Capital Gains Free as as silver Britannias are, but if you are looking for something a bit less common here it is :) 

They come in sealed rolls of 20 coins, each in their own capsules. A full box includes 100 coins (5 rolls). I bought from BBP a while back and got these sealed in their mint boxes. I have 216 coins available in two full boxes and an opened one.

You can also check out the coins here: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces146524.html

• Individual coins up to 4 for £28 each free 2nd class not tracked *ABR
  • 5-19 coins £26.50 each plus postage 
  • Each 1 roll (20 coins) for £520 posted Special Delivery.
  • 1 Full Box (5 rolls/100 coins) for £2,500.00 posted Special Delivery. *Two boxes available.
  • Buy all 216 coins for £5,370 posted with Special Delivery (three separate shipments).

Payment via Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends and Family. 

*ABR stands for postage At Buyer's Risk - upgrading at a discounted price is an option here. PM me to know more! :)

Any questions feel free to ask! Thank you for reading :) 

Extra pictures and master photography provided by @DrDave check out his other posts and pictures as they are absolutely stunning! Dave's got a photography business/studio and some free time on his hands to take the pictures I posted below (the nice ones). Thank you DrDave for allowing me to use them!

20220803_214017.jpg

20220803_214037.jpg

20220803_214048.jpg

674397307_TrafalgarBright.jpg.bbbc8499001f77d9bbba2dcad3559960.jpg

880056582_TrafalgarRev.jpg.3e3322ebb3d6e085bd425149bd84ae12.jpg

1020557044_TrafalgarLowCon.jpg.e847d9753b608a76652a6672e62372a5.jpg

1426013959_Trafalgarobv.jpg.a69d19e817780f541356e079b77ed645.jpg

Glad you like the pictures. 

Lovely coins, and great purchase.

If nobody puts their hands up for the rest, i might have to see if i can barter a better deal 😂

16 minutes ago, DrDave said:

Glad you like the pictures. 

Lovely coins, and great purchase.

If nobody puts their hands up for the rest, i might have to see if i can barter a better deal 😂

I love them, Dave! Your camera captures what I wish my mobile camera did :lol: 

Thank you :) If you'd be interested and these don't sell soon I'll probably be taking offers but not at the moment. For now it's these prices and any other Flash or Fire Sales :) 

1 minute ago, Rains said:

Nice coins not seen these before today

Thanks! Dave's pictures do them more justice lol

As the post states these are of limited mintage. I only found about them when I was buying them and was able to get a good deal in bulk.

Hello,

I've tried to message you about these but I get "StackerP5 cannot accept private messages".

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

• Founder & Administrator
1 minute ago, Earthmetal said:

Hello,

I've tried to message you about these but I get "StackerP5 cannot accept private messages".

@stackerp5 sounds like your private message storage is full. Please try deleting some older unneeded messages or upgrade to Premium Membership for unlimited private message storage as well as many other benefits. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Apparently 20% full. Perhaps you might try messaging me, and I can then reply.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

19 minutes ago, Earthmetal said:

Hello,

17 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

@stackerp5 sounds like your private message storage is full. Please try deleting some older unneeded messages or upgrade to Premium Membership for unlimited private message storage as well as many other benefits. 

All done, I've solved my membership renewal :) 

5 All flash sale coins gone. Fire Sale coins remain. Flash sale still going. If you buy all remaining 11 from the open roll, you get free SD. 

• stackerp5 changed the title to *Fire Sale!!!* 2018 1oz Silver Landmarks of Britain (CGT Free)

Bulk Fire Sale happening!

On 03/08/2022 at 22:10, stackerp5 said:

Limited Time Fire Sale!

1 full box for £2430 posted Special Delivery (£24.30/coin posted)
All 211 coins for £4928 posted Special Delivery (£23.35/coin posted)

*NOTE: Fire Sale may end at any moment without notice, or may extend for a longer period. Prices may change to reflect spot.

2 hours ago, bluffer said:

Hi

If this is still open, would take 10 off you.

Hi Bluffer, thank you for your interest!

I had counted them wrong and it's 11 coins in the open roll. That would be £291.50 with free SD insured. Would you still be interested? Let me know via private message.

10 sold awaiting payment paid.

202 coins available! (2 full boxes, coins in sealed rolls and 2 coins separate)

Fire Sale still going for 1 full box. All coins prices will be updated soon.

Archived