• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Looking for 1/10 oz Baird & Co platinum bar in assay

As you can see from the title in looking for the 1/10 oz platinum bar in assay/certicard produced by Baird and co as I cannot find it anywhere in Europe or the UK. Only place that seems to have it is America on eBay which is not very trustworthy for precious metals authenticity. 
Willing to hear what price is for the item as I am unsure of the premium.

Thanks in advance! Hope you can help me out here.

image.jpeg.1fa88f3cf87714dedca0a167668c2793.jpeg

7 minutes ago, KindCollector said:

As you can see from the title in looking for the 1/10 oz platinum bar in assay/certicard produced by Baird and co as I cannot find it anywhere in Europe or the UK. Only place that seems to have it is America on eBay which is not very trustworthy for precious metals authenticity. 
Willing to hear what price is for the item as I am unsure of the premium.

Thanks in advance! Hope you can help me out here.

image.jpeg.1fa88f3cf87714dedca0a167668c2793.jpeg

Have you tried Bairds?

😎

Chards

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Have you tried Bairds?

😎

Yes I have looked at their website and there is no sign of it, even listed as an out of stock item. Some American sites have it listed as being out of stock but other than that no luck. I sent them an enquiry about this particular item and some other a week and a half ago but no response as I assume my questions are too specific for some employee to know the answer to over the phone. I don’t live in England so it isn’t like I could just go down to London and go to the shop in person.

Edited by KindCollector
Extra context

38 minutes ago, KindCollector said:

Yes I have looked at their website and there is no sign of it, even listed as an out of stock item. Some American sites have it listed as being out of stock but other than that no luck. I sent them an enquiry about this particular item and some other a week and a half ago but no response as I assume my questions are too specific for some employee to know the answer to over the phone. I don’t live in England so it isn’t like I could just go down to London and go to the shop in person.

Most coins, bullion, precious metal, deals are made via website, telephone, or other mail order.

Any particular reason you want the Baird bar, rather than 1/10 ounce of platinum in some other form?

😎

Chards

25 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Most coins, bullion, precious metal, deals are made via website, telephone, or other mail order.

Any particular reason you want the Baird bar, rather than 1/10 ounce of platinum in some other form?

😎

Just really like the look of it in an assay card as it is a nice little piece to add to my stack and diversify into platinum at the same time. Maybe I will pick up a 1/10 oz platinum Britannia in the future but it is more of a display piece for the time being until I can afford a larger piece.

17 minutes ago, KindCollector said:

Just really like the look of it in an assay card as it is a nice little piece to add to my stack and diversify into platinum at the same time. Maybe I will pick up a 1/10 oz platinum Britannia in the future but it is more of a display piece for the time being until I can afford a larger piece.

You might find something suitable here:

https://www.chards.co.uk/products/platinum

If not, you can always ask for notification if / when available.

🙂

Chards