• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Trio of gold coins👀 2 x 1/4oz gold ( brit and krug) 1 x 1915 sovereign

James32

Hi, available together as a bundle including fully insured RMSD.

1 x 1915 full sovereign £350 plus post

1 x 1980 1/4 oz krugerrand £sold

1 x 2021 1/4 oz Britannia £390 plus post

£750 for remaining 2 coins including delivery thanks.

20220729_172130.jpg

20220729_172132.jpg

20220729_172106.jpg

20220729_172116.jpg

20220729_172057.jpg

20220729_172059.jpg

20220729_174403.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Some lovely coins and as always great prices.

GLWS buddy

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

4 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

NIce bundle, though I don't have bundle money... as per usual! 🙄 waiting for some single coins to pounce on...

Make offers on anything you want as I'm the easy-going type.. but remember you get one offer then go on the reported list

10 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

What did my sovereign do to you I thought you liked it 😂

It's too old for me

That 1915 sovereign looks in amazing condition for its age. Over 100 years old and still a looker. Yourself and it’s previous owners have certainly cherished it that’s for sure 👍

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, scarecrow said:

You wish. Truth is buddy, I had a bit of a windfall recently and went a bit nuts on a spending splurge. Over paid on a few things like amateurs do and now Im kicking myself 🥲😩

It will come good for you eventually.. you only loose if you sell to early.

4 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

From online dealers before I found TSF.

Sincerely I wouldn’t worry, I've been there and literally bought 10 kg of silver from bullionbypost with full vat, before finding here.

Just now, James32 said:

Sincerely I wouldn’t worry, I've been there and literally bought 10 kg of silver from bullionbypost with full vat, before finding here.

Same goes for me, not 10kg but lots and lots of items. The most important thing is you've found the forum now and you can make much more sensible purchase moving forwards.

You have to be quick but you can find some awesome stuff on here, gold silver platinum, there's a wide and varied selection.

What kinds of items do you like to buy?

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I suppose we all go through the initial jump in and buy stage. But when we find something like TSF and realise how daft we've been, its a kind of wake up call to how impetious we've been. All part of the learning process.

5 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Same goes for me, not 10kg but lots and lots of items. The most important thing is you've found the forum now and you can make much more sensible purchase moving forwards.

You have to be quick but you can find some awesome stuff on here, gold silver platinum, there's a wide and varied selection.

What kinds of items do you like to buy?

I started with anything silver, then a bit of gold like sovs. Now mainly sovs as they are affordable for me and can be shifted quick if needs be (hopefully not).

4 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

I suppose we all go through the initial jump in and buy stage. But when we find something like TSF and realise how daft we've been, its a kind of wake up call to how impetious we've been. All part of the learning process.

For sure. Don't be too hard on yourself, we've all been there 👍

Archived