• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed NGC grading services

I offer a personal service and will put in as much time is needed to help you with your submission,  I would like to thank you guys who are now using me  for your trust and business.  

I am now also offering conservation work on both bullion and proof coins,  dirt and debris build up on circulation bullion coins,  finger print removal on proof coins, tone removal on silver proof coins, red spot removal on gold bullion coins, I use professional equipment, and apply the same techniques that is used within the numismatic industry.    I have to place some caveats and disclaimers with this as other numismatic services do .   Please PM me if you have any questions, typical coin conservation £20+ post.    

Also coming soon XRF metallurgic analysis...........  

I am offering a simplified NGC grading service to fellow silver forum members, it's clear, transparent and 100% trustworthy.

Example 

Modern coin from 1965 onwards, up-to the value of £2,000, with conservation, including insured postage all round £65.00.   If the NGC does not apply conservation charges (I can see this on the return invoice and will show it to you)  I will refund the £9 what NCG charge in this tier.  This has been a hot topic with some submitters either well over charging or taking the money for services not carried out.  

I will provide you with the NGC submission and coin line number before this is sent to the NGC for your peace of mind (this code will form the identification serial number on the slab) so prevents any coins/slabs being swapped on return.

I will keep you up-to date with your coins progress throughout the NGC process.  

There are other tiers, services and charges so please PM if you have any questions.  I will be submitting 1-2 forms per month.

Anyone using a grading service elsewhere who is not providing the NGC line submission number to you before the coin is sent off, then you need your head examining. @GoldDiggerDavethis is a great service you offer and I’ll be asking you to help me in the future. I’ve just not got round to it 😂 

Forum members, this is the new new gold standard service for NGC submissions. I’m very impressed with the transparency of this!!!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

I submitted 2 full and 1 half 2022 proof sovs through Dave. Just heard today that all 3 got 70's!! very happy chappy. A very transparent service, got all the submission numbers at the start and plenty of feedback throughout. I can thoroughly recommend his service, a top fella, will definitely be using him again.  Thanks Dave.

1 hour ago, Dazlenk said:

I submitted 2 full and 1 half 2022 proof sovs through Dave. Just heard today that all 3 got 70's!! very happy chappy. A very transparent service, got all the submission numbers at the start and plenty of feedback throughout. I can thoroughly recommend his service, a top fella, will definitely be using him again.  Thanks Dave.

Congratulations, buzzing for you🙂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I had the result of my 2oz silver gothic crown come through earlier today. A top pf70. This service is fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. Dave is a top chap and completely trust worthy. Highly recommended for anyone who wouldn't have a clue about grading like myself, Dave takes care of it all. Thanks again mucker👍

8 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I had the result of my 2oz silver gothic crown come through earlier today. A top pf70. This service is fantastic and I can't recommend it enough. Dave is a top chap and completely trust worthy. Highly recommended for anyone who wouldn't have a clue about grading like myself, Dave takes care of it all. Thanks again mucker👍

Brilliant..buzzing for you too lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

This is a coin that I'm currently conserving typical greasy foggy fields with small spots and debris on both sides of the coin.  You can't make a coin perfect and I will give this 1979 proof sovereign another process.  The overall results is much better the fields are a vast improvement.  Sorry for the shaky video but I wanted to do this as a video as its easy just to blag the best angle and want to give you a true comparison, a few spots remain.  

Hope you like the video

Dave

14 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

This is a coin that I'm currently conserving typical greasy foggy fields with small spots and debris on both sides of the coin.  You can't make a coin perfect and I will give this 1979 proof sovereign another process.  The overall results is much better the fields are a vast improvement.  Sorry for the shaky video but I wanted to do this as a video as its easy just to blag the best angle and want to give you a true comparison, a few spots remain.  

Hope you like the video

Dave

This sort of thing could help a lot of people. Good work Dave 👍

Great vid, coin has almost a mirror like shine on it.

I know who to ask if I need a coin making pretty 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

21 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

I may (or may not) be submitting 77 coins through @GoldDiggerDave's grading service... Watch this space! :) 

Good luck with your grading efforts if you decide to go ahead.

For 77 coins it may seem to some to be expensive, but the potential rewards and increase in value of the coins once they're processed and graded will likely far outweigh the initial outlay 👍

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

10 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

My latest results……

7576AC57-D9FA-49D7-820A-75042C978799.png

Your results speak for themselves that's some absolute cracking grades being given.

If you have any time I would love to see some images of some of the coins you have had graded, and I'm sure it would be very popular with everyone else too.

Maybe some before and after shots of the latest coins would be great for everyone to see and enjoy.

Hi Guys

I am now supporting the Silver Forum by becoming a Platinum business member,   please follow my dealer subform for my services, I will be up loading videos of my coin conservation work, coin grading and more.  It will be an honour to have you on board.!!!!!

https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/148-golddiggerdave-uk/

45 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

love this and will be using this soon i hope!

ive been saying i will grade some for a while now ! but like most haven't a sooby how to go about things  

no better man for job i say  

best of luck with the new venture dave

https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/148-golddiggerdave-uk/

Really appreciate it mate, this is the link to my dealer form, if you click it and select follow you should see my new listings, I'll drop videos on there of some of my graded coins and will be showing more of my conservation work.  👍

• 4 weeks later...

Received my coins back last week and all I can say is thank you to Dave for offering this amazing service!

I was updated throughout the process and every time something happened, Dave would let me know. I allowed a video to be posted to his youtube channel so I recommend you check it out as it's better (but about the same, as my camera quality). I've posted pictures on Today I Received but the camera doesn't do it justice! All I can say is, if you've got any doubts about the service... Don't! Dave's a stellar guy, no BS, and I recommend the service.

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Archived