• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver... Crowns, Pesos, Dollars (reduced)

modofantasma

Hi Folks 

For sale in UK by BT in £GBP, condition as seen.

1 X 1937 Crown sold

9x Rocking Horse Crowns A - I £16 each

2 X 90% Morgan Dollars £sold

6 X 1968 Mexico pesos £sold

Plus Post at risk of buyer, 2nd signed £2.50, 1st signed £3.50, SD £7

Any questions or need a chat after a sh!tty day...? PM's are always open.

Also if my pricing is totally outrageous drop me a PM

ssssiover.thumb.jpg.3ba1cb863a7f2d25a7d2e4ecf55a53b7.jpg

ssvsvsv.thumb.jpg.46216f255e9a898f705d386f299bb582.jpg

sver.thumb.jpg.5dbba25cc3f31b0b071c32c07ebb2423.jpg

svsvsvsssss.thumb.jpg.b274262d6030ea8de98392c9bac3ae10.jpg

svsvs.thumb.jpg.c6f1ee264fbcf3cffccc955bbaaeb509.jpg

sssssvvvf.thumb.jpg.02ff22802d9d8117ffa5de7f4439862d.jpg

1 minute ago, LemmyMcGregor said:

Out of curiosity, as I normally find Half Crowns on eBay at around spot, how comes the Crowns command such a premium? Is it a matter of way lower mintage due to the higher values?

Not sure what the mintages were but I presume the Crown's were a fair chunk of change back then and presumably more rare like you say. 

The half crowns are nice coins I like them for stacking some weight, aside from it getting bulky quite quickly in 50%

8 minutes ago, LemmyMcGregor said:

Out of curiosity, as I normally find Half Crowns on eBay at around spot, how comes the Crowns command such a premium? Is it a matter of way lower mintage due to the higher values?

The 1935 & 1937 crowns are both single year issues with a mintage of around 500k each - as opposed to the  circulating half crowns which were churned out in their millions year in year out (with exceptions such as 1925 of course)

Also the art deco G&D on the 1935 is pretty cool and always popular. One of my favourite coins. 

2 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

The 1935 & 1937 crowns are both single year issues with a mintage of around 500k each - as opposed to the  circulating half crowns which were churned out in their millions year in year out (with exceptions such as 1925 of course)

Also the art deco G&D on the 1935 is pretty cool and always popular. One of my favourite coins. 

I see, thanks a lot, I looked it up and works out that 1935 was a jubilee and 1937 a coronation, I take that's why they are single year issue.

7 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Many thanks for that. 👌🏽

3 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Thank you for the tag.🤗 

Just I have bought half of hour ago few beautiful halves dollars from modofantasma. Many thanks, again!

At the moment I am focusing on date runs Franklin and Kennedy half dollars.

Just now, stefffana said:

Thank you for the tag.🤗 

Just I have bought half of hour ago few beautiful halves dollars from modofantasma. Many thanks, again!

At the moment I am focusing on date runs Franklin and Kennedy half dollars.

Read @SilverDrum's post again please... it will sink in eventually 🤣🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• modofantasma changed the title to Silver... Crowns, Pesos, Dollars (reduced)
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived