• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold coins 999.9 for melt or investment - 14g at spot

stefffana

Good morning, everyone.

I have today for sale three gold coins 999.9, totalling 14g. These coins are:

1. 1/5 Crown Gibraltar 2000, proof, 1/5oz pure gold = 6.22g; (mintage 1000). See https://taxfreegold.co.uk/2000gibraltargoldqueenmotherdiamondpearlcrowns.html

2. 1/5 Crown Isle of Man 2000, proof, 1/5oz pure gold = 6.22g; (mintage 1000). See https://taxfreegold.co.uk/2000manxgoldqueenmotherdiamondpearlcrowns.html

3. 1 Dollar Canada 1996, BU, 1/20oz pure gold = 1.56g. (mintage 56520). See https://coinscatalog.net/canada/coin-1-20-oz-gold-dollar-gold-maple-leaf-km-238-gold-bullion-coins.

All these three coins are untouched by human hand, in original capsules, with certificates and box.

I can offer two options of prices, the buyer will choose how wants to receive these coins:

A. For melting at spot price (£1436/oz at the moment) = £646 plus £7 SD shipping - no capsules, COAs or box, handled.

B. For investment at spot + 2.5% = £662 plus £7 SD shipping - including capsules, COAs, box, untouched.

The coins will be shipped next day after payment, BT only, please.

Many thanks for looking!🤗

Kindest regards,

Stefan.

IMG_20220728_102856.jpg

3 minutes ago, Touvex said:

I'm confused, so if we go for the first option - you will take the coins out, and handle them before sending? :) What will you do with the box, COA and capsules left over?

It's correct. The coins will be heavily handled by me because are sold as scrap and with capsules, COAs and box I can do what I want. Are mine, the buyer chooses to don't buy them.😁

To be honest, I do prefer the second option.

I think he just wants to do a nice little extra for someone who'd want to melt down these pieces by sending out just the coins and not the accessories which the buyer would (probably) have to dispose of anyway. It's a great gesture! Also small bonus for him to handle those coins anyway :D 

Perhaps it would've read better as ''Gold at spot +2.5%, but discounted to spot if your intend is to melt ''

Ofcourse that's just what I think, so if I'm wrong I apologize for assuming your intentions @stefffana. GLWS!

1 minute ago, Alex944 said:

I think he just wants to do a nice little extra for someone who'd want to melt down these pieces by sending out just the coins and not the accessories which the buyer would (probably) have to dispose of anyway. It's a great gesture! Also small bonus for him to handle those coins anyway :D 

Perhaps it would've read better as ''Gold at spot +2.5%, but discounted to spot if your intend is to melt ''

Ofcourse that's just what I think, so if I'm wrong I apologize for assuming your intentions @stefffana. GLWS!

Yes, you are right, thank you!

I am trying to sell quick some fractional gold at a very good price.🤗

14 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I can see some naughty boys infiltrating on my sale.

I love them, I really do!

But if these coins will be unsold until 14.pm, this sale post will be withdrawn and I will keep this cheap gold.🤗

14.pm ?? That has left me completely perplexed. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Is there an Option C. - swap for diversity?

I am always open for a swap for diversity, but should be identical melting value of £646. Both parts will pay SD.

The precious metals accepted for swap are gold (min .375 purity) or silver (min .800 purity)

Just now, Touvex said:

Thanks for explaining, without box and COA I understand - though still confused as feels like - deliberately ruining and handling the coin seems strange and unnecessary haha, maybe I’m just dumb!

Yes, I can understand your confusion.

If the buyer want to buy proof coins, will have beautiful coins, as described, paying only 2.5% premium.

If the buyer want to buy scrap, will have scrap, as described, paying spot.

I am trying to respect buyer's desire.🤗

2 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

option A... well handled by Big hands without big handling fee!

Thank you, Sir!🤗

You will receive these three beautiful coins well handled by me, no handling fee.

Totally to pay is spot plus SD shipping = £653.

I will PM you for details.🤗

Just now, stefffana said:

Thank you, Sir!🤗

You will receive these three beautiful coins well handled by me, no handling fee.

Totally to pay is spot plus SD shipping = £653.

I will PM you for details.🤗

was explaining the option for others 😱

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, stefffana said:

An unfortunate confusion was made.

This lot, even it is not sold is withdrawn.

Thank you everyone for your interest and funny comments, it is always refreshing to stay among/between friends!🤗

All the best, everyone!

They have only been up an hour.. they will sell eventually, give them a chance. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived