• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Handcrafted silver testing coin slides

Hand crafted silver testing slides by YouTuber CCT who has now made nearly two thousand of these and distributed them worldwide over the past seven years.

All slides come with comprehensive user instructions. The hardwood and exotic hardood slides use high quality materials including a solid brass hinge and mutli layer lacquer finish.

These will be dispatched straight from CCT but all correspondence and payments will come through me,

Bamboo  £35

Granite  £30

Zebrano  £40

American walnut  £40

Mahogany  £35

Post is £4.50 (cost) 2nd class signed for within the UK can post worldwide at cost as well 

PayPal friends and family or bank transfer, there is some multiples so please PM if you would like more 

IMG-20220424-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220709-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220506-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20220514-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220621-WA0012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, James32 said:

How do these work, is there a video demonstration or instructions? This could be pretty useful me thinks 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 hour ago, jackflash123 said:

How do these work, is there a video demonstration or instructions? This could be pretty useful me thinks 👍

Believe the (maker) has videos on YouTube, very straightforward though and quite helpful. Not to mention a cool desk piece. 

For 1oz coins and bars it's perfect. 

@AgD will be better informed. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

I think Bamboo could be the one for me. Just need to understand how it works. I guess you slide the top along with a piece of silver inside. Is that the concept?

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Believe the (maker) has videos on YouTube, very straightforward though and quite helpful. Not to mention a cool desk piece. 

For 1oz coins and bars it's perfect. 

@AgD will bet better informed. 

Cheers mate, wish it was a sigma tester for sub £50 lol 😆 

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

I think Bamboo could be the one for me. Just need to understand how it works. I guess you slide the top along with a piece of silver inside. Is that the concept?

https://youtu.be/LSiR2CcNfco

Just now, James32 said:

Love the way he says capsuleoll

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

27 minutes ago, James32 said:

https://youtu.be/LSiR2CcNfco

Love the way he says capsuleoll

Coolio will check these videos out after I get off work 👍

36 minutes ago, AgD said:

@jackflash123 these are nice and simple to use just start at the top with your coin and watch it slid down nice and slowly. If your silver sticks then you best hope you kept the receipt for it from the dealer 🤣

Lol sounds easy enough I will get back to you later and ask a couple of questions.

1 minute ago, AgD said:

No problem at all bud just PM 👍

👍

• 3 weeks later...

Archived