• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

withdrawn Gold Krugerrand 1984 (1 oz) Spot price +1%

PenguinUK

Gone now sorry.

For Sale: 1 x  1984 Krugerrand (Gold, 1+ troy ounce actual gold content)

Composition is of course crown gold which is 22 ct (0.916 Au, remainder copper I think) (a nice golden colour not as buttery yellow as pure gold)

See photos for condition and weight (by my scales which I did calibrate before weighting the coin)

Price  £ "Spot + 1%"    {* buyer and me to arrange agreed spot price reading .e.g. Chards site at noon on day of payment}

UK royal mail - UK Special delivery only (buyer to pay shipping cost)

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Aim to dispatch within 2 working days of receipt of payment. (e.g. Monday if weekend transaction)

Condition notes: Secondary market standard (some very minor rim knock marks) but good weight (over 1 ozt like all Krugerrands)

Please private message me if you would like to buy.

Please message me in-forum if you have any questions.

Kind regards to all, @PenguinUK

p.s. I have a excellent rating on ebay. And I will be happy to speak on phone to any buyer. In my experience speaking-to/meeting is very useful in judging character/trust of trader.

p.p.s. I have silver coins that might be added to sale (shipped with). Please ask if you are also interested in such.

IMG_20220216_151303512.jpg

IMG_20220216_151240088.jpg

IMG_20220216_151139288.jpg

IMG_20220216_151153581.jpg

Hi @PenguinUK hopefully this helps and in no way meant negatively. 

the coin looks great as much as I can tell looking at pics, the price is excellent considering spot +1% is approx £1465 and considerably cheaper last week before gold rose again. 

The only thing hampering you're sale has to be the fact you have zero selling feedback unfortunately, so obviously those that can afford such a coin are likely cautious and rightfully so. 

2 options may help secure a sale for you..

1) use an intermediary like backyard bullion.

2) offer to post first to an established member ( read feedback carefully and enter into a bit of dialogue first) then payment on delivery/verification of coin?? 2 things achieved here, firstly you have got the sale but more importantly you have secured your first feedback on a high ticket item and subsequent sales should be easier moving forward. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Well I mucked the trade up quite badly. But I found another buyer locally so I have got rid of it now.

Very sorry for the inconveniences I caused.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

I know much better now how important the feedback reputation elements work here.

I shall ask @ChrisSilver how to close the thread.

Next, I have to take a much needed break from trying to trade, till my morale recovers! 

Regards

Penguin

3 minutes ago, PenguinUK said:

Well I mucked the trade up quite badly. But I found another buyer locally so I have got rid of it now.

I know much better now how important the feedback reputation elements work here.

Next, I have to take a much needed break from trying to trade, till my morale recovers! 

Regards

Penguin

Wouldn't worry about it @PenguinUK we (i) have been there. Once you get over the initial hurdle, it's like the grand national 😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

37 minutes ago, James32 said:

Wouldn't worry about it @PenguinUK we (i) have been there. Once you get over the initial hurdle, it's like the grand national 😂

Yeah we all start somewhere. Good luck when you come back from your much needed break lol 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

54 minutes ago, PenguinUK said:

Regards

Penguin

I don't think you did anything wrong. Its just a difficult time right now for people to lay out £1450+ in one go. 

Then there is the new seller side of things. 

If the market was different and there were people buying and buying and buying then I think you would have sold this much quicker. 

Good luck with future trades and keep plugging away, we all started somehwere!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

5 hours ago, PenguinUK said:

Regards

Penguin

@PenguinUKI was a newbie like yourself not so long ago!  You have already been given the best advice and best of luck in future :)

Archived