• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

100g The Silver Forum Bars (2022) - Official Release Thread!

1 hour ago, BackyardBullion said:

Due to non payment and just no contact from a customer for over a month the two bars I was holding for them are now available. 

If you would like to get them just drop me a PM or comment here and we can link up.

PXL_20220713_085525345.jpg

PXL_20220713_091704040.jpg

Shame they didn't complete their order, those bars are sweet. I got both of mine last week and they arrived in really plush velvet bag with sturdy outer boxes, and with COA's confirming bar numbers and mintage amounts.

Very nice bars indeed 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nellboy said:

Can I have a bar please if there's any available  thanks

Unfortunately they are all long sold out now. You could try putting a wanted ad up on the trade section to see if any are available.

Otherwise, 2023 is the next opportunity for these 100g bars!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bean182 said:

I received just today my bars that were posted July 25!

Thank you Brexit!

Wow, really!? Goodness me!

1 hour ago, bean182 said:

I received just today my bars that were posted July 25!

Thank you Brexit!

@Nellboy

Have a look at this thread dude. Somebody just received their bar which was posted on July 25th.

There's hope for your bar yet, but if it doesn't turn up then bar no.15 from 2022 is officially lost in space lol 😆 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

@Nellboy

Have a look at this thread dude. Somebody just received their bar which was posted on July 25th.

There's hope for your bar yet, but if it doesn't turn up then bar no.15 from 2022 is officially lost in space lol 😆 

He bought it from you, @jackflash123

It wasn't sent insured or at least signed for?🤔

26 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Yes he bought from me, it was sent 1st class signed for at buyers request and it was sent on Sep 8th and he's still not received it.

27 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Royal Mail have declared it officially as lost in the post.

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

Yes he bought from me, it was sent 1st class signed for at buyers request and it was sent on Sep 8th and he's still not received it.

Royal Mail have declared it officially as lost in the post.

I know @stefffana it sucks, and I'm feeling the same way.

Just now, stefffana said:

Very sad, especially for buyer who was very excited to have it in his hand and to enter in this game of collecting silver TSF bars.

💯 mate. He's a relatively new forum member too so not a great experience for him.

I'm making a claim from Royal Mail for him. Apparently they will cover £50 for 1st Class Signed for si hopefully he will get half his money back plus the postage cost.

2 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

💯 mate. He's a relatively new forum member too so not a great experience for him.

I'm making a claim from Royal Mail for him. Apparently they will cover £50 for 1st Class Signed for si hopefully he will get half his money back plus the postage cost.

Where was it posted from and to?

I only ask out of interest, please don’t post any details as I’m sure you won’t but was this within UK?

5 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

You most likely won't get any compensation as precious metals are not covered by this service. 

Some people have had some luck though, so maybe there is a chance.

Feel very bad for the buyer...

3 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Where was it posted from and to?

I only ask out of interest, please don’t post any details as I’m sure you won’t but was this within UK?

Yeah posted within the UK between to large towns.

Still no attempted delivery so no other tracking info other than from when I posted it.

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

You most likely won't get any compensation as precious metals are not covered by this service. 

Some people have had some luck though, so maybe there is a chance.

Feel very bad for the buyer...

Yeah I'm aware of this, thanks for the heads up, maybe we will get some joy but don't know if this will happen. I had 2 bars and a new member really wanted one so I sold to him for cost price plus a couple of quid so he could own one, and it gets lost in the post. Gutted for the buyer 😔

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

@Nellboy

This may interest you?

I know it's different for private one off sellers and this is by no means a dig or meant to offend @jackflash123 but really the sender should be liable for the full cost of a lost item. A lot of people hide behind the "buyer chooses postage and risk" but buyers should fight back and really stand their ground (in my opinion).

I personally guarantee every package I send. If it doesn't arrive and no compensation is paid, I will never leave a buyer out of pocket, that's just me.

As I said, no offence meant, just sharing m 2¢

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

I know it's different for private one off sellers and this is by no means a dig or meant to offend @jackflash123 but really the sender should be liable for the full cost of a lost item. A lot of people hide behind the "buyer chooses postage and risk" but buyers should fight back and really stand their ground (in my opinion).

I personally guarantee every package I send. If it doesn't arrive and no compensation is paid, I will never leave a buyer out of pocket, that's just me.

As I said, no offence meant, just sharing m 2¢

I was trying to say the same message, but you said better than me. Thank you! Top man!🤗