• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Diversify Your Stack

jackflash123

Open to potential exchanges of silver in exchange for equivalent value of silver to add diversity to your stack.

PM for more info with exchange suggestions.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

That’s cool. This was also suggested by @stefffana who should be given kudos for the idea. We have already agreed an exchange via PM with no money changing hands. Purely for fun and to get something we may not have otherwise had, or considered buying.

I was going to complete this post after we exchanged items but if others are interested maybe we could keep it open. Anyone who has items they would like to consider swapping should respond to this thread.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Are you looking for anything specific to add to yours?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

19 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Are you looking for anything specific to add to yours?

Hey there @stackerp5, right at this minute in time I can think about the silver QB completed coin. I have a full collection of Silver 2oz queens beasts coins in a presentation case, but I haven’t picked up the last one to complete the set.

I’m sure there’s several other things I would like to have, especially after seeing some of the beautiful coins and bars that are being traded on this forum.

What about you, anything you would like to add to your stack?

• jackflash123 changed the title to Diversify Your Stack
29 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Good shout - I used this very method to help fill my tube of 2021 Brits! 😁 👍

Did someone mention brits?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey there @stackerp5, right at this minute in time I can think about the silver QB completed coin. I have a full collection of Silver 2oz queens beasts coins in a presentation case, but I haven’t picked up the last one to complete the set.

I’m sure there’s several other things I would like to have, especially after seeing some of the beautiful coins and bars that are being traded on this forum.

Bullion 2oz QB Completer? I've got a fair amount of those. PM with a suggestion if you'd like

7 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

I have a spare 2oz Completer I'd be willing to swap.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 hour ago, Scootermuppet said:

Good shout - I used this very method to help fill my tube of 2021 Brits! 😁 👍

Yeah maybe we, and other members, can benefit from doing a few swaps here and there 👍

36 minutes ago, dmcac said:

Bullion 2oz QB Completer? I've got a fair amount of those. PM with a suggestion if you'd like

That's great, thanks for the response @dmcac.

I'm currently at work but I will put my thinking cap on and see what I can offer you in swaps 👍

4 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

I have a spare 2oz Completer I'd be willing to swap.

Hey there @Charliemouse. Thanks for your reply.

Yes I will see if between us we can find something to swap 👍

6 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey there @Charliemouse. Thanks for your reply.

Yes I will see if between us we can find something to swap 👍

Just remembered, I was using my Completer for photography tests.  It's usually in a capsule.  Bullion, but good condition to my eyes.

image.thumb.jpeg.dccd90b42ff8fdd1f025ba9ab0254d3c.jpeg

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

38 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Just remembered, I was using my Completer for photography tests.  It's usually in a capsule.  Bullion, but good condition to my eyes.

image.thumb.jpeg.dccd90b42ff8fdd1f025ba9ab0254d3c.jpeg

Looks absolutely fine to me. @dmcac is also offering a 2oz completer coin in swap for 2oz of silver, but he thought you may be the best option as you have a capsule for it.

I have some RMC 1oz silver bars I can offer in swap or I have some kangaroos, or I have some brits, and then there’s a few maples I have. I also have a tree of life and some Noah’s Arks.

What do you fancy in swap?

1 hour ago, Scootermuppet said:

😁 Yes Bully - but seeing as I filled a tube over a period of months, they wouldn't be cheap enough for your Brit Hoover 😏

I am diversifying now also though. Still stacking silver brits mind, but moved slightly way from the peasants metal to James's domian, but I dont have central bank funds like @James32

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

27 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Looks absolutely fine to me. @dmcac is also offering a 2oz completer coin in swap for 2oz of silver, but he thought you may be the best option as you have a capsule for it.

I have some RMC 1oz silver bars I can offer in swap or I have some kangaroos, or I have some brits, and then there’s a few maples I have. I also have a tree of life and some Noah’s Arks.

Come to think of it I have a Perth mint 1oz dragon bar in a capsule, but it’s got serious toning issues from being left in a plastic bag it was supplied in. This was before I knew how badly plastic could affect the appearance of silver. Mind you, some people like the toning on silver, but to me the toning in my bar looks ugly, just saying. I can also add a pic of that too, after all it’s still 1oz of silver from the Perth mint.

2 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

I realised @dmcac had replied first. Didn't mean to tread on any toes.

1oz silver Kangaroos - missing lots years: 99,00,03,05-09,11-15,17,18,20,21.  Would be nice to fill some of those gaps.

13 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

I realised @dmcac had replied first. Didn't mean to tread on any toes.

1oz silver Kangaroos - missing lots years: 99,00,03,05-09,11-15,17,18,20,21.  Would be nice to fill some of those gaps.

I checked my Roos the other day and I only have 3, all from 2016. Unfortunately not in your missing years list.

Maybe another type of coin or maybe a swap with @dmcac would be better if I don't have the coins you would like to exchange for.

Let me know if theres anything else your after 👍

4 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Finally realised what this thread reminds me of from my youth... 😁

I didnt see the video but I  thought - he must be furiously touching him self after and before swap shop

13 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

Finally realised what this thread reminds me of from my youth... 😁

The oldest ideas are the best lol. Who needs money, we have just created a new bartering system lmao 🤣 😂 😆 

Archived