• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mox Metals 100g & 250g .999 Silver Bars

Mox

Mox Metals Silver Bars - .999 silver bars made from 100% recycled silver (environmentally friendly), hallmarked by Sheffield Assay Office and individually numbered with CoA (unlimited mintage).

100g - £78 each incl first class signed for postage (at buyers risk).

250g - £190 each incl first class signed for postage (at buyers risk).

SIngle Stand White.jpeg

250g Table 2.jpg

Pyramid and Sphynx.jpeg

Pile of bars.jpeg

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

The pyramid and sphinx look great made up out of silver bars. Very pleasing to look at 😍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

18 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Any ending #21 in this batch MOX? 

The Ted Rogers is available (how much are you offering for it @James32)

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

20 minutes ago, James32 said:

@Charliemouse have you seen/tried these yet? 

I have not.  They look pretty cool.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

@Mox I'll take one of each, please.

@James32 You might as well just control my bank account at this point.  [not legally binding]  🤣

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Just now, Charliemouse said:

@Mox I'll take one of each, please.

@James32 You might as well just control my bank account at this point.  [not legally binding]  🤣

🤣 honestly when you see them you will be happy 😊 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Bump

21 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

Any new photos? :D 

Well, seeing as you asked, I do have a new photo, sneaked one of your beer belly when you were up here on Saturday. Unfortunately, when I tried to load it on here it said the file was too big, have you thought about maybe going on a diet?

Ok, heres the Formula Mox car:

P1000297 3.jpg

P1000299 (2).JPG

P1000300 2.jpg

P1000305 2.jpg

5 hours ago, Mox said:

Ok, heres the Formula Mox car:

P1000297 3.jpg

P1000299 (2).JPG

P1000300 2.jpg

P1000305 2.jpg

Driven by Mox Verstappen?

What about this then, Fort Mox (geddit :D) (big thanks to @Charliemouse for helping tidy the photos up)

20220721-180652-P1000315-Edit.jpg

20220721-181007-P1000322-2.jpg

20220721-181007-P1000322.jpg

20 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Any bars for sale, this Saturday, at the meet-up? Special "bert frend" discount?

If anyone going to the meet wants to buy a bar I will do the 100g for £74 and the 250g for £180 (collection on Saturday in Manchester only)

Hey @Mox I’ve been looking at these for long enough, think I will take a 250g bar PM incoming.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Archived