• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking for some PM items over the following weeks please...

Scootermuppet

Hi all,

After an interesting time reading all your comments on my post asking for advice over in the Gold section, I feel it's time to get a Wanted ad up...

This is a list of the PM items I'd like to acquire over the coming weeks - will be completely dependent on available funds each week, and I may have to shelve the larger items if my cunning plans don't bear fruit!

So, in no particular order apart from as I remember them, here's what Im going to be interested in:

2012 bullion half Sovereign

2002 bullion full Sovereign

1965 Gillick Sovereign

A 1oz Gold Bullion coin  [This is likely to take me several weeks to get the funds together for, but if you have something nice coming in soon, do let me know, always happy to see what's available]

And the sourced / completed ones, thank you all!

2022 Platinum Jubilee Proof 1/2 Sovereign  ( deal done - Thank you!👍)

2022 Platinum Jubilee Proof full Sovereign  ( sourced thank you! - awaiting funds for the deal👍)

2005 Timothy Noad bullion full Sovereign* ( sourced thank you! - awaiting funds for the deal👍)

2005 bullion half sovereign ( deal done - Thank you!👍)

Silver 10oz Una & lion bar  ( sourced thank you! - awaiting funds for the deal👍)

Don't really know the 'going rates' for these coins, as I've been concentrating on Silver & the odd 1/10th ounce gold , so apologies to the Mods - if I do have to add a figure, I shall be asking a couple of more knowledgable members to lend a hand 👍 - Plus, I won't go 'lowballing' anyone on purpose, if you're good enough to help me source a coin I'm after, I shall make sure you're happy with any deals we do.

Happy to chat in DM's with prospective sellers and answer general questions in the comments here. thanks in advance!
Bob

• Scootermuppet changed the title to Looking for some PM items over the following weeks please...

Seriously though - I do appreciate it - everyone has been really helpful with my recent 'Quest' for PM's...

So thanks to (in no particular order)

@James32, @modofantasma, @Sh97if@SovereignBishop, @J90ord@RiverbankSilver, @entsor, @arphethean and @SilverDrum - plus anyone I've forgotten 😊

Just now, Scootermuppet said:

Seriously though - I do appreciate it - everyone has been really helpful with my recent 'Quest' for PM's...

So thanks to (in no particular order)

@James32, @modofantasma, @Sh97if@SovereignBishop, @J90ord@RiverbankSilver, @entsor, @arphethean and @SilverDrum - plus anyone I've forgotten 😊

In no particular order, but as long as I'm first😆🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

46 minutes ago, Orpster said:

A good list to start with I would say,

I would still say to add at least one 2022 proof to the list - you can pick the half proof up for roughly the price of a bullion sovereign and I suspect long term its value will appreciate more.

Thanks! 😁

must admit, I hadn’t really thought about a Gold Proof - might swap out the bullion half for a proof in that case - could always pick up a  bullion half before the end of the year 🤔

Been doing pretty well with the list, so thanks again to all who have offered coins and helped me tick some off the list 😁 👍

I've tidied the list up a bit, so it's more obvious what I'm still looking for, and as  the post has been up for a while, I might close it soon and make a new post with just the 'still looking for' coins on.

Cheers,
Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Archived