• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Elizabeth II "Piedfort" Gold Proof Sovereign Platinum Jubilee

Paul

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

You go for the £5 Dave ? 

Yes 1 x £5bu and just confirming the numbers of Peidforts........If you an't fast you are last!  🤣

1 minute ago, FlorinCollector said:

Got the sov not attempting the 5 too expensive and matte

You know where to send it mate!!!!!!!!

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

Yes 1 x £5bu and just confirming the numbers of Peidforts........If you an't fast you are last!  🤣

I may live to regret it but will give these a miss today. Nice feeling to be totally debt  free again. If either of these may be double your money coins I would have but don't think either will be, just a small growth potential 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

I may live to regret it but will give these a miss today. Nice feeling to be totally debt  free again. If either of these may be double your money coins I would have but don't think either will be, just a small growth potential 

Paul, no way am I dreaming of high returns, my strategy is move it quick make a bit so it subsides the ones I keep.  I was no gong to get the £5 BU until i saw the mintage.....The only stress now is making sure the large matte coin has zero issue as me and matte sovereigns don't normally get on. 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

The mintages are very high.  The max mintage of the piedfort is 3360 and for the £5 piece it is 810.  Last year the RM struggled to sell 350 £5s.

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

So, has anyone bought an extra Piedfort Sov to sell on, and if so, how much are you fleecing us asking for...? 🤔

Mate I have just went back and bought a second for you. Retail price as long as both go through!

Anyone else happy to be able to have time to think about the purchase today? I was late and only got in on the site at 9.22 and I am pleasurely surprised they are still available. Now though I am eemming and arrrring about making the purchase, 🤣.

2 minutes ago, Slam said:

Anyone else happy to be able to have time to think about the purchase today? I was late and only got in on the site at 9.22 and I am pleasurely surprised they are still available. Now though I am eemming and arrrring about making the purchase, 🤣.

I'm giving today's releases a miss personally