• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Elizabeth II "Piedfort" Gold Proof Sovereign Platinum Jubilee

Paul

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The last proof sovereign ever minted of QEII reign whats not to like!!!!!!!!!

Join the queue!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm taking orders!

It would be nice for a couple of folks who would like one to have a chance at getting one at original cost ya know lol.

14 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Lol - literally just posted this at the same time as @Mtaybar in the Deals page.  I decided I would rather pick up the doubles, if my coin has twice the gold I want it to look like it has :) 

Store it sideways?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

I feel there will be a queue of people trying to buy them today! .........I'll race you🤣

I've got one on the way from the mint. Had to return my original one. Cracked capsule and a mark I never saw at the beginning 

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just a bit a coin po rn! @Mtaybar

IMG_6714.JPG

No one likes a show off 🤣

Just now, Mtaybar said:

I've got one on the way from the mint. Had to return my original one. Cracked capsule and a mark I never saw at the beginning 

What a joke bud.....If theres a coin you really want now you are best buying 2-3 of them picking the best one and send the rest back 

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Cracked capsule and a mark that wasn't there to begin with???

I will let Anne know you dropped it playing god knows what kind of kinky game.

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

Cracked capsule and a mark that wasn't there to begin with???

I will let Anne know you dropped it playing god knows what kind of kinky game.

The crack was on the edge of the cap next the where the end of the screw was so could've been over tightened and the mark was either a very light scratch or debris next to the lions face. I was too anxious to open the capsule to check... Especially with the crack in the cap 🤦🤣

Just now, Mtaybar said:

The crack was on the edge of the cap next the where the end of the screw was so could've been over tightened and the mark was either a very light scratch or debris next to the lions face. I was too anxious to open the capsule to check... Especially with the crack in the cap 🤦🤣

Filthiest thing I've heard all morning. 

3 hours ago, Chrisplym said:

I agree that it is a good idea to buy several and pick the best one but thought the limit was only 1 per household?

LOL!!!!! You don't have 3 browsers open using 3 different accounts! 🤣🤣  Plus order from a few 3rd parties as well if its a super limited coin. 

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just a bit a coin po rn! @Mtaybar

3 hours ago, westminstrel said:

I have gasmed! 🤤 

Ready to go again? Chards thought I was some big-time buyer, put on a show:

20220926_163949.jpg.46962870204c51170ed2ea56b5274b23.jpg

Pity I forgot my wallet!