• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 🎆 Auction time...13 x 2oz mother and baby kookaburra silver coins + 1oz graded silver coin.

James32

For auction is the following 

13 x 2oz mother and baby kookaburra coins in a tube ( 2020) plus a 1oz graded ms69 green dragon coin... (27 troy ozs total)

Start time...Now

Starting price.. £1

Ending on Friday 24th June at 9pm

Bid Increments of £1 minimum 

Delivery at cost and risk to buyer

Coins in great condition 

Thanks for any and all bids.

20220620_112621.jpg

20220620_112616.jpg

20220620_112631.jpg

20220620_112635.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• James32 changed the title to Bargain looks like this! 13 x 2oz mother and baby kookaburra silver coins + 1oz graded silver coin £685...umicore kilo bar £700
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • James32 changed the title to 🎆 Auction time...13 x 2oz mother and baby kookaburra silver coins + 1oz graded silver coin.
1 minute ago, davidcaia said:

£269

£369

£469

£569

I thought you didn't have deep pockets?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

How am I supposed to put in a bit of £1 and a 1g barter token huh?!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

4 minutes ago, davidcaia said:

£269

£369

£469

£569

When ever you find yourself alone in an auction room, my advice would be set a limit and stick to it 😂

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

6 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

When ever you find yourself alone in an auction room, my advice would be set a limit and stick to it 😂

My limit was £1 and a 1g barter token... I'm sticking to my limit :) 

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

You can stick to woolworths

Even that's too posh mate. Need to stick to the 99p stores. Wilko and the like

1 minute ago, davidcaia said:

It is not my fault I'm the only bidder,

@James32has half of the fault,

2 minutes ago, davidcaia said:

Yes, yes and yes,

I'm on a second bottle,

Red, white, brown, blonde..... 

And yes, James is always guilty, all the forum knows....

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Red, white, brown, blonde..... 

And yes, James is always guilty, all the forum knows....

Is red today I'm afraid,

So talk to @James32please, is not my fault he decided to have a beautiful auction here, I see something nice and cheap then I want to buy.

1 minute ago, theman73 said:

So? The price is ?

£599 on me.

Archived