• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Swap or Buy : Your nice 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin (or a modest wad of cash) for my 2oz Silver Proof Tudor Beasts Lion of England 2022 ?

Scootermuppet

Hi all,

After deciding to collect the Tudor Beasts 2 coin reverse proof sets, this lovely 2oz example is surplus to requirements, and rather than bung it on eBay, wanted to give someone who missed it when launched the opportunity to acquire one in exchange for a nice 1/10oz Bullion Gold Coin (each paying our own postage).

OR - I'd be open to a cash offer too - I'd like £170 (less than issue price) - realise that newer members may not have any 1/10th coins to trade! (or some of the more established members too it seems 😉)

(For the eagle-eyed amongst you, I've re-jigged this post a little after realising the cost of a half sovereign may be more than the issue price of this coin, so opted for a 1/10oz Gold bullion coin instead to offer better value & added a cash option for newer members who may not have any 1/10oz coins to trade!)

Looks to be mark free to my untrained eye, but happy to take more photos for a serious swapper… and would be prepared to accept a return if we did a deal, and you weren’t happy when it arrived - can’t say fairer than that?

Might get no interest at all, but thought it was worth a shot? ☺️👍

Ideally, I’d like a 1/10oz Bullion Gold Britannia, but will consider others too (Krugerrand, Maple etc) very much open to offers - feel free to DM me with what you have - or your cash offer - and we’ll see if we can’t come to a mutually beneficial deal 🙂

Thanks for your interest,
Bob

7F724969-9563-4F31-AF29-3E1F22445CC2.jpeg

A856F1B1-206A-4D38-859C-3A861BE3395B.jpeg

C9B4C301-0AC8-43FB-9D7D-69E8DF476CBF.jpeg

584376A7-1937-4823-A258-8E2C8160427E.jpeg

49EE6C25-454F-4519-A3E7-362A13A9BD7D.jpeg

• Scootermuppet changed the title to Swap? : Your nice 1/10oz Gold BullionCoin for my 2oz Silver Proof Tudor Beasts Lion of England 2022
  • Scootermuppet changed the title to Swap? : Your nice 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin for my 2oz Silver Proof Tudor Beasts Lion of England 2022
  • Scootermuppet changed the title to Swap or Buy : Your nice 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin (or a modest wad of cash) for my 2oz Silver Proof Tudor Beasts Lion of England 2022 ?

Bump for newer members who haven't signed up to Silver Membership yet, and to mention I've added a 'Buy' option in case no one has any 1/10th oz Gold Coins to trade

(although, I really am open to any sensible offer, so DM me and let's chat 😁)

Bob

p.s. If you have a half sovereign, I wouldn't be averse to a deal with a little cash back to you to match value if that would help...? 🤔

My offer for the guinea + a cash return is still up if you're looking to get rid of it in the future :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived