• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ey up! Greetings from Yorkshire!

9 minutes ago, James32 said:

I never took it as a dig at all😃 I'm just trying to point out I personally and likely everyone on here started where you are.

I thought the same as you, how will I ever amass a decent stack ( little and often is the key ) is my question's going to sound silly? No because we've all asked the same questions at one point in time.

Ah sound.. dont wanna be slapped ont naughty step in ny first week 😂.

Little and often is my plan, if i have spare money it is going into PMs cos i will just blow it on rubbish if not. 

lot of good lads on here, and lasses.... a unicorn or too also..... but no PM snobs......... well??? haha, you know who you are... great craic and like above.. we all start somewhere and as my motto says..... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, Murphy1986 said:

Ah sound.. dont wanna be slapped ont naughty step in ny first week 😂.

Little and often is my plan, if i have spare money it is going into PMs cos i will just blow it on rubbish if not. 

There actually is a naughty step 😅😅😅 and it's full of lovable lunatics 😁

Best way to look at it is, you are simply saving/trying to keep up with inflation,  you get the buying experience without actually spending ( will always be there if a rainy day comes..spot price dependent of course) and the sentiment of eventually leaving to your kids will keep driving you forward.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Best way to look at it is, you are simply saving/trying to keep up with inflation,  you get the buying experience without actually spending ( will always be there if a rainy day comes..spot price dependent of course) and the sentiment of eventually leaving to your kids will keep driving you forward.

yep, how many hobbys can you buy money with money.... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

30 minutes ago, James32 said:

Ive seen references to the naughty step in other threads.. 😂

Thanks for the advice!

Welcome. I'm more of 'red rose' man myself, but let's not let that come between us.  We've got the Pennines for that.  ;)

Happy stacking.

FNF.

Looking for the following 1oz Silver Elephants to complete date run.  Somalia (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014)   Zambia (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)

On 14/06/2022 at 16:40, FourNinesFine said:

Welcome. I'm more of 'red rose' man myself, but let's not let that come between us.  We've got the Pennines for that.  ;)

Happy stacking.

FNF.

We can let a little county rivalry slide when it comes to PMs my friend!

On 12/06/2022 at 15:01, HerefordBullyun said:

Welcome to TSF.

If you are ever short of gravy ask @GoldDiggerDave

If ya hoovers bust speak to @James32

If you need plum jam or silvery looking artefacts speak to @stefffana

If you need a gas mask for cleaning carpets speak to @Mtaybar

If you need Deep thought speak to @Lyrinn

If you need absolute drivel, speak to moi.

Enjoy TSF

🔥 25+ Best Memes About You Cant Handle Me | You Cant Handle Me Memes

On 12/06/2022 at 15:01, HerefordBullyun said:

Welcome to TSF.

If you are ever short of gravy ask @GoldDiggerDave

If ya hoovers bust speak to @James32

If you need plum jam or silvery looking artefacts speak to @stefffana

If you need a gas mask for cleaning carpets speak to @Mtaybar

If you need Deep thought speak to @Lyrinn

If you need absolute drivel, speak to moi.

Enjoy TSF

🔥 25+ Best Memes About You Cant Handle Me | You Cant Handle Me Memes

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme