• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 50% silver Predecimal coins, 1920 to 1946. REDUCED!

arphethean

I have for sale a little over 10kg of silver very close to, or under spot price.

There are 6d, 1 shilling, 2 shillings/ florins and half crowns available. 

Available in the following bundles, which are designed to offer you best value for money by getting the most out of the parcel sizes:

All services are fully insured - even signed for (by my business insurance)!

80g for £24.50 (including 2nd class signed for) - 31.3p/g
200g for £58.00 (including 1st class signed for) - 29.5p/g
450g for £127.00 (including 1st class signed for) - 28.7p/g
700g for £195.00 (including 1st class signed for) - 28.4p/g
900g for £250.00 (including Special Delivery) - 28.4p/g
1900g for £522.00 (including Special Delivery) - 28.0p/g (SPOT!)
4800g for £1,310.00 (including Special Delivery) - 27.6p/g

Coins are of a mix of grades but no holed coins and dates are readable.

Unless a specific denomination is requested I will send a mix.

20220519_143747.jpg

20220519_143415.jpg

20220519_143200.jpg

20220519_142903.jpg

Updated with a 700g bundle size which works out slightly cheaper per gram than the 900g bundle and is now very close to spot with post included.

Also note that all postage options are insured as I have insurance that covers items sent by signed for post.

• arphethean changed the title to 50% silver Predecimal coins, 1920 to 1946. REDUCED!
Just now, Squalleonhart said:

Hahahaha had only known on friday 😅. Received yesterday all good il drop some feedback later got a few i need to pass it on to

On Friday I had another member ask me for  700g but has not responded to my PMs :(

51 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

So thats 700+620? Iv a feeling silvers guna shine soon so dont worry.

Il get in touch if i want more easy transaction and you wer very patient whilst i was being investigated for fraud 🤣

No, it was 700 but someone this morning has just requested 80g

Archived