• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reverse frosted gold proof 1/4oz gold 10 coin Queens Beast set graded

£8,450.00 including delivery.     BT only 

Please note this set is currently in the NGC submissions centre and will be with me shortly, a holding deposit will secure the sale once in hand full payment will be required.  

I will post in 4 separate Royal Mail parcels to keep each parcel insured.  

Any questions please PM me.    

Supplied with original 10 coin box and COA.   

Lion Of England reverse PR70 only 5 PR70

Red Dragon of Wales reverse PR70  only 9 PR70

Unicorn of Scotland reverse PR70 only 10 PR 70

Griffin of Edward III reverse PR69 only 10 graded higher 

Blackbull of Clarence reverse PR70 only 11 PR70

Falcon of the Plantagenets reverse PR70 only 10 PR70

White Lion of Mortimer reverse PR70 only 10 PR70

White Greyhound of Richmond reverse PR70 only 8 PR70

White horse of Hanover reverse PR69 only 6 graded higher 

Yale of Beaufort reverse PR70 only only 8 PR70

(NGC report as of 19th May 2022)

black bull.png

unicorn.png

yales.png

white horse.png

dragon.png

lion.png

falcon.png

white lion.png

griffin.png

greyhound.png

ob.png

I am pricing this set to sell but would appreciate any pricing feedback.  It's a difficult one to price as there have only been a few secondary market graded sales of these coins as the set was not offered to general sale. 

The Lion of England and Red Dragon of Wales are epic IMO. 

15 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

Stunning - I'm hoping to pick some of these up cheaper down the line, may have a long wait.

I can't see these drop much in price, in fact with such small numbers in those higher grades, they'll only become more sought after... but I agree, they are stunning - well done @GoldDiggerDave!

13 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I can't see these drop much in price, in fact with such small numbers in those higher grades, they'll only become more sought after... but I agree, they are stunning - well done @GoldDiggerDave!

These will only ever increase and considering what the un-frosted 1/4s sold for at their peak...this is an excellent deal/opportunity. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 3 weeks later...

Archived