• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling the rest of my silver as a whole

Hendo

For reasons I’d rather not admit I’ll be selling all of my silver as a collective for a lot less than I paid collectively. 850 quid for the whole lot. the tube of Britannia’s is full. Postage is on the buyer. 

Ive chucked in the silver eagle and the Somalian elephant I’m willing to take 700 now for the lot. I’ve paid round about 1300 for the lot every item here has been purchased from legitimate sellers on the forum. 

cheers guys

1x tube of 25 Britannia’s 

4x three pence pieces

1x1984 Olympic silver dollar

1x 1977 silver jubilee crown from the Isle of Man 

1x st Helena 1973 25 pence 

1x Somalian elephant 2021 100 shillings

1x1994 American silver eagle

1x 400th anniversary first french settlement Canadian dollar

2x Benjamin Franklin commemorative coin program dollars

1x bailiwick of guernsey royal visit 1978 25pence 

1x 1976  Isle of Man crown