• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

We all expect our wise informed decisions to buy precious metals mainly gold and silver to preserve value, our wealth and hopefully to grow.

Just in from APMEX today -

Gold and Silver prices have continued to edge lower as the U.S Dollar strengthens. Silver is currently down nearly 4.5% to $20.93. Gold is also seeing a decline, falling 1.71% to $1,831.00. Precious Metal prices have fallen over the last 30 days, with Silver down over 18.5% and Gold down nearly 7.5%.

Back to the drawing board !!

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

We all expect our wise informed decisions to buy precious metals mainly gold and silver to preserve value, our wealth and hopefully to grow.

Just in from APMEX today -

Gold and Silver prices have continued to edge lower as the U.S Dollar strengthens. Silver is currently down nearly 4.5% to $20.93. Gold is also seeing a decline, falling 1.71% to $1,831.00. Precious Metal prices have fallen over the last 30 days, with Silver down over 18.5% and Gold down nearly 7.5%.

Back to the drawing board !!

Over the last 30 days in GBP terms, silver is down by 10.5% and gold down by just 0.04% ! 

It's not all that bad for stackers in the UK.

Powell gave an "whatever it takes" interview. 🤷‍♂️

--

Powell: Well, look, I would, I guess I would say it this way. You know, it’s a good thing that we haven’t had high inflation, really, in 40 years. It’s a great thing. You know, we … the ‘70s and the ‘80s, it’s a very unpleasant phenomenon. And people are now, for the first time — many people, as you point out, are young enough that they haven’t experienced that, and now they’re seeing what it is. And it’s unfortunate, I wish they weren’t, I wish that all of this hadn’t happened and we still had 2% inflation. And we need to get back to 2% inflation, that’s the main thing. The main lesson is we must do whatever, you know, what we need to do to get inflation back to 2%. And we have the tools to do that. And we will.

https://www.marketplace.org/2022/05/12/fed-chair-jerome-powell-controlling-inflation-will-include-some-pain/

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken