• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Royal Mint Bullion

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.royalmint.com/king-charles-iii/the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-bullion-coin-range/

"The Royal Mint is excited to announce that this July, we will be launching a new range of bullion coins which celebrate and mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. "

5 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

https://www.royalmint.com/king-charles-iii/the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-bullion-coin-range/

"The Royal Mint is excited to announce that this July, we will be launching a new range of bullion coins which celebrate and mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. "

Unsurprising as every time they come up with a good design they'll manage to dilute it down. I can quite see crowned £2 £1 £1/2 and £1/4 bullion sovereigns coming, perhaps a £5 matt BUNC. There could even be Coronation bullion ouncers in both gold and silver. 

If we do the right thing this time, we might have to do the right thing again next time.

51 minutes ago, SeverinDigsSovereigns said:

Unsurprising as every time they come up with a good design they'll manage to dilute it down. I can quite see crowned £2 £1 £1/2 and £1/4 bullion sovereigns coming, perhaps a £5 matt BUNC. There could even be Coronation bullion ouncers in both gold and silver. 

July though…a whole 2 months away. I wanna buy 2023 bullion Sovs now 🤣

8 minutes ago, JamesH said:

July though…a whole 2 months away. I wanna buy 2023 bullion Sovs now 🤣

Alas let's pray that gold doesn't hit £1800 by then.

If we do the right thing this time, we might have to do the right thing again next time.

3 hours ago, SeverinDigsSovereigns said:

Indeed. They are touting an entire bullion range (and I’m not surprised).

Besides the Sovereign, I can totally see them doing the Ounce design in bullion too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

It strikes me that the bullion Arms is more limited than the proof Sovereign.  😳

Edited by westminstrel

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

The Morgan le Fay bullion coin is being launched on 14 August 2023.

That will round off the King Arthur Collection set of 3 coins within the Myths and Legends Collection.

image.png.900d65a742135f0c2707d13260b24a97.png

Morgan le who?

Buy high. Sell low.

14 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Coronation Celebration bars are coming too:

image.thumb.png.09268f8615c13d0d7015c578a69c5563.png

I notice they don't say they WILL contact people that register their interest - or am I just being pedantic?

• 4 weeks later...