• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Various 1oz Silver Coins for sale -Queens Beasts/Lunar series/Kookaburra/Britannia/Kruggerand/Kangaroo/Oriental Brit

monkstax

Hi Guys, This is my first time trying to sell any of my stack so please correct me if I am making any errors,

I have a few coins for sale including some UK 1oz Britannia's in Capsules : 1x 2017 £28 SOLD  ,8 x 2018 £27 SOLD , 4x 2019 £27 SOLD

Also have a 1989 USA American Silver Eagle 1oz coin (not in capsule-see pic) £30  SOLD

And a 2015 Austrian Philharmonic 1oz coin In capsule £26  SOLD

As well as a 1oz silver bar from Sunshine Mint USA £29 SOLD

1oz Silver Panda Coin 2011 £29 SOLD

1oz Silver Panda Coin 2017 £32 SOLD

1oz Silver Panda Coin 2018 £34 SOLD

2oz 2017 Queen’s Beasts, Griffin Of Edward BU Coin. £88 SOLD

2oz 2019 Queen's Beasts, Yale Of Beaufort BU Coin £70

2oz 2019 Queens Beasts, Falcon of the Plantagenets BU Coin £68

2oz 2018 Queens Beasts, Black Bull of Clarence BU Coin £64

10  9x 1oz  2014 Australian Lunar Series II Year of the Horse (Lion Privy!) BU Coin £35

1oz  2016 Australian Lunar Series II Year of the Monkey Coin £31

1oz 2018 Australian Lunar Series II Year of the Dog Coloured! £45

1/2oz 2011 Australian Lunar Series II Year of the Rabbit BU Coin £18

1oz Silver Oriental Britannia 2019 Coin £36

1oz Silver Krugerrand Coin 2018 £27 SOLD

1oz Silver Australian Perth Mint Kangaroo Coin (not in capsule)  £27

1oz Niue Silver Athena Owl 2017 Coin £27  SOLD

1oz Silver Canada Cougar Predators series 2016 £30

All prices are excluding postage, Postage is at Buyers choice and risk, UK Only

Can be paid via Bank Transfer

Please message me if you would like to combine postage/deals

IMG_9460.jpg

IMG_9461.jpg

IMG_9464.jpg

IMG_9465.jpg

Also please feel free to message me any questions you may have,

Thanks!

• monkstax changed the title to Various 1oz Silver Coins for sale -Britannia/ASE/Panda/Kruggerand/Kangaroo/Oriental Brit
  • monkstax changed the title to Various 1oz Silver Coins for sale -Queens Beasts/Lunar series/Kookaburra/Britannia/Kruggerand/Kangaroo/Oriental Brit

@daz - Not sure if you've managed to get a Yale of Beaufort yet... if so, please ignore

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Archived