• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/10th coin run.

Dakaras

42 minutes ago, James32 said:

We have all completed are 1/10 run...now we are trying to save @Mtaybar's life, he's stuck on a boat thats sinking.

That's what happens when you let other people help load the boat. They just pile it all up in one bloody place... Amateurs!!!

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Buy this and take some sandpaper to it?

😂

On 05/05/2022 at 10:18, stefffana said:

@Dakaras and @Mtaybar, I am sure that you can cooperate to buy together this set of two identical coins, perfect for your collecting plan. I have tried a bid on this auction, but I've been outbid already. There are at the moment 10 bidders with 34 bids, a prove of quality and demand for these coins.

There are two coins 1/10 ounce "La Semeuse", issued by Monnaie de Paris, France, face value 100 euro, weight 3.1g, 999 gold.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Two-Gold-100-Euros-two-coin-Set-6-2-Grams-of-999-9-Gold/304461489101?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&pageci=8431f4c2-bc9b-4496-b88d-a59199e01298&redirect=mobile.

A fair price for these coins in this immaculate condition is minimum £190, maximum £220 each.

Maybe one of you can win this auction, I will be very happy for you. 

Good luck, my friends!🤗 

Numista page: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces7237.html

Have you managed one of you to buy these two beauties?

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Anyway, someone really wanted if paid £210 each.

To be honest, they are really beautiful and not very often for sale.

It's worth it to some people. Like I said before... You have to have a star in any collection and that might just be the one for somebody. I can't lie.... I've paid a lot for one of mine. They don't come up often so I had to take it when it did. I ended up with 2 though lol. I will be selling one when it's here. I hope someone will want it and appreciate it when it does. 

Just now, davidcaia said:

I was prepared to pay up to £300... 

£210 is really cheap for these beauties..

Agrees

2 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Agree I would have paid more to get one of those , alas two was beyond my budget even with an instant flip of the second.

Can you play this back in your mind and edit?🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

@Mtaybar and @Dakaras! Have you finished your coins run from 10 different countries?

If the answer is YES, Congratulations and Respect, guys!🤗

If the answer is NO, your "bert frend" can help you with a step forward!😁

I have for your collection two identical french 1/10oz coins, face value 100 euro. Both of you knows the provenance and the price I have paid.

Are you interested to have an immaculate french coin as a star in your collection?