Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

1/10th coin run.


Dakaras

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Don't be obsessed with your ships!

You will not find 25 coins 1/25 with ships.😊

Will stay in touch.😊

It doesn't matter if there are duplicates, there's no upper limit either. It'll just be an ongoing thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Search on Numista about Kiribati 1998 10$. Do not be lazy!

Did it.... It's a 1/25th that's 13.9mm diameter and .8mm thick. 1.24g gold. Did I pass? 

EDIT....:- 

The Republic of Kiribati is an independent island nation in the central Pacific Ocean with a population of 119,000. There were a total of 25000 medals minted.

Extra marks?

Edited by Mtaybar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Dakaras and @Mtaybar, I am sure that you can cooperate to buy together this set of two identical coins, perfect for your collecting plan. I have tried a bid on this auction, but I've been outbid already. There are at the moment 10 bidders with 34 bids, a prove of quality and demand for these coins.

There are two coins 1/10 ounce "La Semeuse", issued by Monnaie de Paris, France, face value 100 euro, weight 3.1g, 999 gold.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Two-Gold-100-Euros-two-coin-Set-6-2-Grams-of-999-9-Gold/304461489101?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&pageci=8431f4c2-bc9b-4496-b88d-a59199e01298&redirect=mobile.

A fair price for these coins in this immaculate condition is minimum £190, maximum £220 each.

Maybe one of you can win this auction, I will be very happy for you. 

Good luck, my friends!🤗 

Numista page: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces7237.html

 

Edited by stefffana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@Dakaras and @Mtaybar, I am sure that you can cooperate to buy together this set of two identical coins, perfect for your collecting plan. I have tried a bid on this auction, but I've been outbid already. There are at the moment 10 bidders with 34 bids, a prove of quality and demand for these coins.

There are two coins 1/10 ounce "La Semeuse", issued by Monnaie de Paris, France, face value 100 euro, weight 3.1g, 999 gold.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Two-Gold-100-Euros-two-coin-Set-6-2-Grams-of-999-9-Gold/304461489101?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&pageci=8431f4c2-bc9b-4496-b88d-a59199e01298&redirect=mobile.

A fair price for these coins in this immaculate condition is minimum £190, maximum £220 each.

Maybe one of you can win this auction, I will be very happy for you. 

Good luck, my friends!🤗 

Numista page: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces7237.html

 

Very nice.... I have to be careful as I already have a couple of tenths on the way in the next few weeks, one of which will be going up for sale when it arrives 😉. What do you say about these @Dakaras

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Very nice.... I have to be careful as I already have a couple of tenths on the way in the next few weeks, one of which will be going up for sale when it arrives 😉. What do you say about these @Dakaras

In my opinion it is a rare chance to have a coin 1/10oz France.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Well.... I've just been out bid so that was short lived 😂😂

Yes you ****ing we're...don't **** with my love of french coins ever ever again. My top bid is now £500

I now hope you get chicken pox and swell up like a whale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Yes you ****ing we're...don't **** with my love of french coins ever ever again. My top bid is now £500

I now hope you get chicken pox and swell up like a whale.

Once you've won I'll take one off your hands for spot with free shipping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use